Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

WeAreVolcanicus

Extreme Poser
Citizen
F644F223-967F-459A-B77C-247E5B121C5C.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
A lot of folks don't like Supreme Starscream, but I think he's a fun figure, and fun is what it's all about.

Reactions: tec

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Yeah I have the Voy vers as well and one thing that bugged me about i is the cockpit cannons where fixed in the forward position and on Supreme they can rotate

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Great point Tec. Not a huge deal for me, but it is still a plus for the Supreme version.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wasn't into the Unicron Trilogy, but I did pick up Supreme Starscream for cheap at K-Mart (back when they existed). I've always kept him displayed with Unicron and Primus as a Starscream from a universe where his immortal spark allowed him to survive his merger with the Underbase to become a minor Transformers deity.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
657FDC55-8937-4E7C-8711-7CAFFD4BB724.jpeg

CAPTION THIS!

BD26BD32-8977-4A68-9CD5-8B8B31A56BCF.jpeg

Found one single copy of this guy nestled among a literal sea of fossilizers, Shadow Panthers, Waspinators and Trackseses. (And yes, a literal sea, as it was nestled on a shelf with Kingdom deluxes arranged in a solid standing clump 6 figures wide and 4 deep).

12F2C117-52A6-4761-A27A-B9ED82D861E4.jpeg

Don’t know what it is about this mold; it’s not in my top 3, hell, it’s not even in my top 20, but I’m obviously addicted to it, having gotten all existing iterations of it and am proud of such an achievement. Maybe it’s the simple solid pudgyness of it. It really is a very solid mold. I also like how every single iteration of it is a remold rather than just a redeco. Anyway, love to these cutesy killers.😍😇

Last edited:

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
That was such a shocking moment from the Lost Light era.

Not Red Wedding shocking, but shocking nonetheless.
It def set a tone for the series for sure. That death is literally around every corner and no one is safe, even (and probably) especially the cute innocent bots doing cute innocent things, apparently.

Unless you’re Tailgate.🤷🏻‍♀️😄

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I wasn't into the Unicron Trilogy, but I did pick up Supreme Starscream for cheap at K-Mart (back when they existed). I've always kept him displayed with Unicron and Primus as a Starscream from a universe where his immortal spark allowed him to survive his merger with the Underbase to become a minor Transformers deity.
Funnily enough, Cybertron Starscream did grow planet-sized and fight Primus in one episode. Primus used Cybertron's moons as flails against Starscream. It was epic.

Top Bottom