Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Glitch

Citizen
ARMADA!
20211103_122713.jpg

POWERLINX!
20211103_124217.jpg

TIDAL WAAAAAAAVE (x3)
20211103_130514.jpg

Cool line Armada and yes I forgot to add the shield to Magma Prime, yes I forgot to attach Cyclonus propellor, yes I forgot to remove Demolishors missile and yes Treadbolt's treads both snapped loooong ago.

Surprisingly the batteries still work in most of them.

Last edited:

Glitch

Citizen
Could be the titan for 2023 to commemorate Armada's twentieth.

I'm old, we were celebrating G1's twentieth when Armada came out.

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
Mail call brought me the long awaited KO Generations Combiner Wars/Haizhixing Devastator, and MFT Diamond/Gears! I think they're both awesome additions! Devastator is a Big Boy! :) He is also my only combiner at present. I used to have most all of the G1 combiners, but sold them all many years ago. I was tempted to get a KO G1 Devastator, but decided to go for something bigger, more cartoon accurate and more posable instead. I'm glad I did!

PB030005.JPG

PB030002.JPG

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Dunno if I'm in the minority on this but I really really like those MP cassettes. It's very impressive how much they were able to put into those little guys while keeping the real-world/G1 micro-cassette scale.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dunno if I'm in the minority on this but I really really like those MP cassettes. It's very impressive how much they were able to put into those little guys while keeping the real-world/G1 micro-cassette scale.

I think they're amazing as well. I wish they would have kept putting them out occasionally over the years. I would have loved to have had a Masterpiece version of Slugfest, Overkill, Squawkbox, etc.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yup, they're really cool. All that and they match the sizes of the originals fairly well iirc. Some scary tiny panel joints though.

Top Bottom