Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That is a BAD EXCUSE, because it doesn't stack up, just looking up Prime toyline of deluxes at the time that figure came out, there was only one other red figure and that was Knock out and he was in wave 3 while Kup was in wave 5
You forgot about Cliffjumper in Wave 1, who also shelfwarmed for a good while.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1684904362346.png

You'd think they'd pay attention to this. Red is usually more popular than green where vehicles are concerned. (I pulled up the year when TFP Kup came out.)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In Japan, it's white, black and silver and that's basically it. Oh, and most of the cars are Japanese, with little or no foreign cars.
I mean, I'm looking at North America here, where we got the BIG Kup and the little Ironhide.

Heck, Japan even got Ironhide at the full size! In red!

1684904760689.png

If he was black like in the movie, that would make more sense.

My point being, in North America, corporate and/or retail deciding "too much red" among their cars should probably look at what's popular in cars. Instead, they grabbed from the one listed next to "everything else not worth discussing."

It just doesn't make sense.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Maybe they just really wanted to secure the Kup name trademark and the line ended before they got around to Ironhide? When was the last Kup before that, anyway?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, I'm looking at North America here, where we got the BIG Kup and the little Ironhide.

Heck, Japan even got Ironhide at the full size! In red!

View attachment 14237

If he was black like in the movie, that would make more sense.

My point being, in North America, corporate and/or retail deciding "too much red" among their cars should probably look at what's popular in cars. Instead, they grabbed from the one listed next to "everything else not worth discussing."

It just doesn't make sense.
LjSDhSO.jpg

I have the Kup version. He's pretty cool and a fun little mold. I really do like the Ironhide color scheme better though.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Y’all the Thrash mold is sic af. I’d say the only thing wrong with it is no thigh swivel. Other than that it’s kinda the perfect little biker bot. I’d equate its surprise quality to that of Cyberverse Ultra Class Shockwave; a figure that was supposed to be for one of those gimmicky kiddie sublines and ends up being a better toy than most mainline ones.

It doesn’t even actually have a gimmick; it just has his sidecar that you manually transform into a blaster. So he transforms. And his weapon transforms. That’s it.

So he’s got
EE7AAD13-6347-481E-9DD7-942FDF82526F.png

Top Bottom