Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
For those of you who have him and aren’t thrilled with his kibbly back, I found a way to configure his rhino head kibble to be better situated to make it much less kibbly and much more poseable.

7CBC0DD2-D82A-4E7E-A351-61EEC3AEB39C.jpeg

Simply untab the rhino chin from the back and bring it up one “notch” on its hinge. Then fold and collapse the dingleberries up into the hinge thing.

5E4FFAFD-15CA-40CB-9167-96DB532D614F.jpeg

As you can see, it completely frees up the waist for better range of motion, and his profile from his back (and his front) is much more like his BW incarnation’s (which I personally love, but YMMV).

289619C2-9385-44DF-97D1-A90CA3C919D2.jpeg

5A9B831D-393A-4AED-A0B1-E672B13E28A1.jpeg

So far, my most favoritist Rhinox toy, quiet possibly one of my most favoritist Transformers toys, honestly. LOVE LOVE LOVE his transformation engineering.😍

3106DC82-D63C-4FCC-BA01-95444607AFE3.jpeg

Resisting the urge to get a herd of Rhinoxeseseses.😖 (Cus rhinos are my fav animal and these are sooo cuuute.🥰)
C34D67A0-9B9D-4265-B8B3-D49604BB4977.jpeg

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I do find it odd, though, that they painted over the neck. G1 and TR Trypticon both have the orange plastic-over-machinery look, why not save a paint app and just homage it?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My solution has been to only get the movie beast weapons-formers. They're small, cheap, and go well with anything.
Me too. I bought the ones that came with some cruddy, Happy-Meal versions of Prime/Primal to get the wolf and tiger ones (and to qualify for the Japanese red Powermaster), but that's all I've bought from the line so far.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The old Takara Prime Armsmicron Ironhide was a fairly desent figure, pity Hasbro never actually did paint that mold in the Ironhide colours and did green and called him Kup, thou I gave the cannons to Ironhide as I bought a copy of the Takara verison of the old as Ironhide, the Micron got broke on my copy, thou giving him the arm cannons made him look better than that Micron

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The old Takara Prime Armsmicron Ironhide was a fairly desent figure, pity Hasbro never actually did paint that mold in the Ironhide colours and did green and called him Kup, thou I gave the cannons to Ironhide as I bought a copy of the Takara verison of the old as Ironhide, the Micron got broke on my copy, thou giving him the arm cannons made him look better than that Micron
That was such a hugely disappointing move to me. Much as I love Kup, why didn't they just recolor the smaller version instead?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm guessing it was some corporate/retailer excuse about there being "too much red" in the Deluxe range.

That is a BAD EXCUSE, because it doesn't stack up, just looking up Prime toyline of deluxes at the time that figure came out, there was only one other red figure and that was Knock out and he was in wave 3 while Kup was in wave 5

Top Bottom