Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Dake

Citizen
I put mine in the attic, but it does take up some space. I guess you could at least flatten the boxes and stack the foam pieces? That being said, it you want to be able to sell him in the future, it'd be good to have the box.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You could always store other boxes in it. What boxes I do keep are usually packed into the biggest ones to save at least some space.
that's what I usually do. I don't save many boxes, just the few that I find particularly interesting or theoretically valuable in the future, but I try to Russian Nesting Doll them as densely as possible into a Titan box.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS!!!!

Shaddap. Shut up. SHADDAP for a second.

Pay attention to me!

Cus I’ve discovered something that changes EH-VUR-REE-THING!😵💫😵💫😵💫

So you know how in Stupid Thing’s instructions it highlights how you can/should rip the head off? And we be sitting here like, “Why? The hell’s the point of having a random head lying around; who cares?”

I care.

And I found out why.

BECAUSE….

E4412D0E-95A8-4AC6-88F8-7E3F402547A3.jpeg

The balljoint at the base of the neck is 5mm port compatible.

C118F67C-B921-4C8F-B9FB-A80B2B40F12A.jpeg

D4C495DD-AE7F-423A-BD56-48A9DCBAA655.jpeg

You’re welcome.😎

CA71693C-EDE6-49FD-BA2A-3FF8CAAA39D7.gif

Anyway, I take back everything I’ve ever said about Stupid Thing. It is now the most prized Transformer in my collection.😂

(I do recommend care when ripping the head out through. Do NOT under any circumstance do the motion the directions recommend. I tried and there’s already a stress mark at the base of the neck where it connects to the head on mine. I’d suggest turning his face 90 degrees so he’s either looking straight out over one shoulder, then pushing the head straight towards his back, applying pressure with your thumb only underneath the head horn. It should pop out easily without damaging anything. To pop it back on, do the exact thing in reverse.)

Last edited:

Top Bottom