Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Dake

Citizen
Who's the new model?

Dunno man, but they went whole hog on the upgrades.

I dig that Fortnite repaint.

^That

I did a BAT and Crimson Guard repaints of the Fortnite fig.

RfmKTI2.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Junkions are really more "mix-and-match" bots than actual weaponizers like most of the earlier take-apart-robots were. Between that, the way that they've been designed to be fully transformable while still together, and the canon depictions of Junkions as being able to pretty much do exactly what the toys do, I don't mind it a bit.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Has anyone found any more evidence of a Junkion combiner from these new guys? I know there was a pretty convincing leg mode from Scraphook, but wasn't one of the new bike dudes supposed to have a hidden feature, too?

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Where's nu-Bumblebee?

I have an old Mech-Tech Bee that looks out-of-place with these four. The rest of my Bumblebees are all more G1-ish. (Classics, TR, and Netflix)

By 'nu-Bumblebee,' are you talking Prime, RID, Cyberverse, Earthspark, movies, or "all of the above?"

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
The Junkions are really more "mix-and-match" bots than actual weaponizers like most of the earlier take-apart-robots were. Between that, the way that they've been designed to be fully transformable while still together, and the canon depictions of Junkions as being able to pretty much do exactly what the toys do, I don't mind it a bit.

That’s fair. I guess I’m no longer interested in Lego-esque play patterns for Transformers anymore.😋 But agreed it’s a cool concept to bring to plastic.

Has anyone found any more evidence of a Junkion combiner from these new guys? I know there was a pretty convincing leg mode from Scraphook, but wasn't one of the new bike dudes supposed to have a hidden feature, too?

Stupid-Thing has mysterious pegs and slots on either side of each of his legs. I’m sure it means nothing…..

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I have an old Mech-Tech Bee that looks out-of-place with these four. The rest of my Bumblebees are all more G1-ish. (Classics, TR, and Netflix)

By 'nu-Bumblebee,' are you talking Prime, RID, Cyberverse, Earthspark, movies, or "all of the above?"
All the above.

Top Bottom