Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
A battle broke out for self space with my new figs
100_4590.JPG

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I was lucky enough to be in a good place financially when I got her. Glad I didn’t pay aftermarket prices, because the mold itself is…not the greatest.
True (I have all three of the mold's Windblade versions), but it's the only normal figure that Animated Slipstream ever got.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
With any luck if we get an Animated Starscream in Legacy I could see a Slipstream figure somewhere down the line.

Dake

Citizen
I'm kind of surprised no one made an alternate set of wings - but looking at them there are a lot of pins so it's not very practical.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I can’t wait to get him. I love going to the store and finding them on the shelf. But I’m about to be done with that and just pre order all the ones I really want. Distribution on some of these figures is disgusting.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The store-checking was getting to the point, gas-cost wise, that I just couldn't continue. Back in the Beast Wars days I would head out regularly, but gas was also a dollar-something. In this day and age, the number of 'free shipping' stores combined with the fact that a single trip might cost five bucks or more in fuel, it doesn't take long before the hunt eats the funds to get the toy, even if I *did* find what I wanted on the first try, which I probably won't, and that's MORE fuel costs.

On the subject of expenses...

52657231075_77944c5588_h.jpg

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
The store-checking was getting to the point, gas-cost wise, that I just couldn't continue. Back in the Beast Wars days I would head out regularly, but gas was also a dollar-something. In this day and age, the number of 'free shipping' stores combined with the fact that a single trip might cost five bucks or more in fuel, it doesn't take long before the hunt eats the funds to get the toy, even if I *did* find what I wanted on the first try, which I probably won't, and that's MORE fuel costs.

On the subject of expenses...

52657231075_77944c5588_h.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one that has some of those Muppets figures.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I still think Muppets and Transformers could be the next big crossover if people would just quit trying to treat everything as a 'serious sci-fi franchise' ALL the time. Heck, I once called the Baroness/H.I.S.S. Megatron pack the weirdest KISS player duo ever and I don't think I've caused anyone TOO much mental anguish...

52657884793_eeb05606a2_o.jpg

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Is there a diference...?

Actually, when it came to Muppet Babies, I had trouble with Gonzo's 'adult' voice, as I was so used to the Animated one.

Top Bottom