Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
Who’s the greatest shellformer in the whole wide world?~🎶
4E3F6C4F-6A28-48BA-9938-B6FA90613819.jpeg

It’s Brawn!~🎶

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's true, sure there were a few sinkers, but one of those great figures gave us the G1 Lockdown, even thou his figure was apart of the ROTF line

I missed that Lockdown, and have been making of point of occasionally checking ebay for NOT ridiculously priced ones ever since.

Though we are, apparently, getting a Legacy/Evolution Lockdown, so that may scratch that itch sufficiently for me.

But yes, I didn't care for a lot of the on-screen movie designs, but I almost always loved the "Sir Not Appearing In This Film" toys that they put out to fill out the lines. I was disappointed when they stopped doing those in favor of just doing multiple versions of on-screen characters instead.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The question with the legacy Lockdown is, which verison are they basing him on, the Animated or the AOE, the old ROTF figure is based upon the animated desgin but given a movie look

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The question with the legacy Lockdown is, which verison are they basing him on, the Animated or the AOE, the old ROTF figure is based upon the animated desgin but given a movie look

Based on this Junkion seen in the Evolution poster:

LOCKDOWN.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be Animated style Lockdown. This Junkion would appear to be his pre-mold.

Top Bottom