Post Pictures of Your Transformers!

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Jackpot

Neo-maxi zoom dweebie
Citizen
AWESOME mini-diorama! If you got or just printed a couple pages of some 'Cybertron' pictures for a backdrop that would be astounding! Also great for using some of the lesser-appreciated Combaticons, so it really DOES look alien!

Thanks, PP! I'm sure a nice backdrop would look great, but honestly I think that might tip me over the edge of a rabbit hole of lighting and Photoshop effects and macro lenses and more opportunities for perfectionism than is at all good for me. I'll just stick with the occasional toy pack-in backdrop, like this one:

Ratchet's Revenge 1.jpg
For the purposes of this scene, it could be either the TF:TM shuttle or the Marvel G1 Ark!

Hooligan and Skyjack were originally going to be in the G2 scene, but they were cut and didn't have anything better to do, so they wandered into this one. They're still sussing it out.
Ratchet's Revenge 2.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Citizen
Great job! I didn't get one but I was considering reusing Titans Return Astrotrain's purple gun for the same reason if I had.

The season begins...

52528468573_909c64c178_c.jpg
1669630052701.png

Platypus Prime

Citizen
He needs one of the Botbots toilet paper rolls and plungers next to him.

I always thought TakeDump would be a Japanese Constructicon name...

Megatron: "TakeDump! Merge with your fellow Constructicons to form BIG DUMP!"

TakeDump: "I hate my name..."

DrillNuts: "Deal with it."

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Citizen
Out of town on business for most of the week. Turns out south Dayton, Ohio has some pretty good vintage toy shops.
20221201_205516.jpg
My haul for the week. G2 Megatron in great condition (label says that the electronics still work, but I don't currently have any batteries on me), a Four Star jumpstarter knockoff, and a couple of Roboforce figures. Need to find a good replacement drill nose for Vulgar.

Top Bottom