Post Pictures of Your Transformers!

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The last picture of Waldo visiting the Big City. After, no one ever saw him again...

52519338022_9e93fc0f0f_c.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Jackpot

Neo-maxi zoom dweebie
Citizen
Today I'm thankful for Legacy Jhiaxus. It's just a fantastic toy.

And for that matter, I'm thankful for G2. I was just entering my teens when G1 ended in North America, which for all I knew meant its end worldwide and forever. I remember the disappointment of realizing that this thing I'd been enjoying immensely since I was a little kid was over. Of course I had no idea I was just a couple of years away from its comeback on TV, on shelves, and in comics. G2 will always have a special place in my heart for what it represented, that even as I grew up, not all of childhood needed to be left behind. And just as I never expected TF to come back so soon or ever, I also never expected that 30 years later it would still be going strong and even producing the occasional new G2 toy - especially one that looks like it charged right off the comic page.

Nicely done, Hasbro. Thanks for all of it.

Attachments

• Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 01.jpg
    Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 01.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 02.jpg
    Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 02.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 03.jpg
    Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 03.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 05.jpg
    Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 05.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 06.jpg
    Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 06.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 20

Platypus Prime

Citizen
AWESOME mini-diorama! If you got or just printed a couple pages of some 'Cybertron' pictures for a backdrop that would be astounding! Also great for using some of the lesser-appreciated Combaticons, so it really DOES look alien!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Although they're not fully cured (and I need to do some minor touchups), here's Elita-1 with her repainted guns. I used a dark, matte grey for the main parts and chromed paint for some details.

Elita-1 (Original & Repainted Guns).png

I also added the missing pinky-purple "nose" and black/dark grey "crest" to my OSKO Sharkies. Plus, I painted metallic details on their tail-clubs. I might post better pics of them later on.

IMG_20221126_162659.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom