Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
qcjmpmql.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My "Shock Warrior" (by "Our Little Buddy"?) OSKO SS BB Ratchet just arrived and he's lovely. The Autobot symbol is a reprolabel and his gun's LED is so bright, it can illuminate the opposite wall of my room.

OSKO SS BB Ratchet.png

Ratchet.png

(The side panels have faction symbols on them, which were from an uncut sheet of faction stickers that came with ordered from ShowZ)

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I suppose Rumble (blue) is the Sunbow version and Rumble (red) would be a future toy deco release? Or, maybe they'll go the Cybertron Scrapmetal route and have Rumble (blue), Rumble (red), and Rumble (yellow)?

That does have interesting implications for any future Frenzy redeco, though...

Haywire

Citizen
I'd guess it'll be called Decepticon Frenzy (Red), just to leave all the options open.

But, I'd get a kick out of seeing all the Rumbles of the rainbow!
I would totally buy Rumbles in new colors.

It would be amusing if we got Rumble (black/red) in Legacy, and then they turned around and reissued it as Frenzy (black/red) in Studio Series. And reissued Rumble (blue) as Frenzy (blue) in Legacy. (I know, toy colors Frenzy =/= Sunbow colors Rumble. It would still be hilarious)

As long as we get an Enemy redeco in Selects, I'll be happy.

Haywire

Citizen
Do we know if the Eject mold is able to be run separate from Blaster or not? I'd kind of like to see a Flipsides deco; if they can't do it on Eject, I feel like the deco might still work on Rumble...

Top Bottom