Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Found this on the gram. Made me laugh.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I'm the real leader now Bi*ch
100_4451.JPG

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I didn't like the blue Targetmasters that came with Hotlink. Even through they could compliment his colour-scheme (in an 80's, "sythwave" styled way), there weren't any light blue details anywhere on him. So, I decided to donate the twin Targetmasters to Wingspan and Pounce (for obvious reasons) and gave Hotlink two clones of Caliburst instead.

I think they look much better on Hotlink (considering they don't look like G1 Caliburst anyway).

Hotlink - Robot Mode.png
Hotlink - Alt Mode (Front & Side).png
Hotlink - Alt Mode (Undercarriage).png
Hotlink - Alt Mode (Rear).png

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Twin Arsenals.png
Autobot Twins - Alt Modes (with Targetmaster clones).jpg

The Targetmasters can attach to the alt modes. The jet has a peg-hole that's the same size as the smaller peg/handle that the Targetmaster bot can hold. The car can sandwich the Targetmaster using the spoiler.
Decepticon Twins - Alt Modes (with Targetmaster drones).png

The Targetmasters can also attach to the tails of the Decepticon twins, via the same small pegs. In the case of Pounce, I had to fold-up the tail, as the hole was on the underside. In both of them, the guns could be folded down to emulate a "tail (extension)" of sorts, or the weapons could be attached as-is.

Also, Archforce got a power-up, thanks to Brunt.
Archforce - Hyper Mode.png

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Cheers. There doesn't seem to be that much of a difference between them, though?
The Generations one was a very shiny brown, had realistic squinty rhinoceros eyes, and had more gold accents in robot mode, while the Legends one was a matte brown, had more cartoon-accurate rhino eyes, and changed some of the gold accents in robot mode to green.

Lots of comparison pics can be found in the gallery link below:

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Ravage isn't season 1, he is a season 2 character, however, I know what you mean, I'm just three characters away from completing season 1 cast however, two of those characters haven't been given modern updates, YET
I guess I had that coming by putting a pic up of my whole shelf, but I meant everyone but him when I posted it, lol.

Top Bottom