Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
L9uGDNN.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd be interested to see how they could possibly improve on this design with modern engineering. For one, ditch the vac metal paint that peeled off. Next would be maybe improve the strength of the ankle joints.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Goodie! Another opportunity to dredge up some recovered pics from my old Photobucket!

None of these pics are older than 2008, and were more of "Hey Ya'll, LOOKIT WHAT I GOT!" from older fourms.

alts.jpg

(Gone! All of them.)

bwtrantulas.jpg

(Still have, opened.)

cardcollection.jpg

(Only the top row, Megabolt, and Jihaxus remain.)

conr7.jpg

(Still have 3/4 of these. Smokescreen is MIA. Probably from when I tried trimming the collection.)

DSCN1754.jpg

(Ended up getting three. Only have one now.)

dvd3.jpg

(Still have! It's a favorite mold of mine.)

miniconset.jpg

(Recently sorted my mini-cons, missing Suppressor. Obviously from when I was selling stuff on the bay I would offer 2 or 3 mystery minicons if an item sold via BIN rather than through auction)

StarscreamRED.jpg

(Can confirm it's still in the family.)

Last edited:

Cybersnark

Citizen
Breaking the theme, but these two came in on Monday, so I grabbed some pics in the one part of my apartment that has decent light. (The robot-mode pics are out-of-package, so some things aren't pegged in right.)

I wasn't expecting to like Bumblebee, but his robot mode is beautiful. He doesn't have the best articulation (no waist swivel, and his, uh, crotchplate gets in the way of his legs), but he looks like a powerhouse even when he's just standing there. It's impressive how everything slots into place leaving him with this sleekly-defined, almost kibble-free robot mode.
OKqZmFW.jpeg

yNjJXpm.jpeg

I also love how his vehicle mode exhaust pipes end up well-positioned to serve as a sort of booster-pack. He may not be able to fly, but he can probably Jump Good.

His yellow is visibly darker than any other Bee I have, but it's amazing how much I'd love this mold in literally any other colour scheme; he'd make a great Tap-Out, or even a Cliffjumper. Since I lack the time and resources to repaint, I guess I'll just be keeping him as Furão.
MTw69n0.jpeg

In addition to the (terrible-looking) shoulder pegs, his guns also slot in under his arms; I'm guessing they're meant for a Tracer-like "guns flip into hands" mechanic in the game.
JXRkAk2.jpeg

mnSSw3T.jpeg

Sadly his alt mode is only "good enough for Studio Series;" following the instructions leaves no ground clearance at all (you'll notice his front wheels aren't even touching the ground), so that'll need some tinkering to find a better way to tuck his arms in. Yes, the vehicle-mode paint is asymmetrical. Deal with it.
6KNRI4Q.jpeg

8XueD37.jpeg

Of course, the real star of this set is Starscream, who has all of Bumblebee's perfections with none of his flaws. He may well be the perfect Starscream: good articulation, impressive size, a satisfyingly involved transformation, and even a relatively kibble-free jet mode (no landing gear, but I like how his knee pads become a set of skids).
01iw34m.jpeg

dulEk66.jpeg

oP3fbch.jpeg

tbnjqGa.jpeg

You have to parts-form his guns (the attachment ports are needed to peg his arms in place for jet mode), but amusingly they do end up right where they would be in a "real-world" transformation.
5wrOKiK.jpeg

fORvRPA.jpeg

His only flaw if that his ankle tilts are weak; if he's not balanced right he'll topple over backwards.
T0fZp8e.jpeg

Dake

Citizen
It is the year 2005...

Here's one of my earliest (digital) toy pics: when my TFs actually got a shelf of their own in our new house.

uV6HpjM.jpeg

Things may have gotten a bit carried away over the subsequent years...

BIb8BzF.jpeg

Finally just had to get a whole new house

aOKuhhA.jpeg

Let this be a warning to you! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Top Bottom