Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Shadewing

Citizen
View attachment 19126
My low-ish effort interpretation of the cover to the finale of Dark Cybertron… until I looked it up and confirmed that it was Shockwave, not Galvatron, against Megatron. Oh well.

Yeah, but two things still make this work: 1. IDW Galvatron was a different person from Megatron 2. Since that's toy colors, that can be Galvatron 2 who I can easily see doing that, as posted by the Time Wars cover.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wouldn't be opposed to a Junk-colored Cyclonus. I love me some Junkions.
It'd be nice to get a Nancy out of the Arcee mold, perhaps with some retooling to be boxier and junkier (although I'd be fine with just the new head). Sure, we've got a different Deluxe bike Junkion, and Axlegrease's head is based on the character, but neither of those is this.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
So I had to return my Detritus to Walmart today (one of his arms was fucked up and didn't notice that when I got it but yeah it wasn't actually attached properly and would just come off if you tried to move it more than just slightly) and they didn't have any other Detrituses (Detriti?) in-stock or any other Transformers I wanted.

But then I went to a toy store and they had this guy for actually cheaper than MSRP (IIRC the MSRP for this guy is like $35 but they had him for $26)
IMG20240208201104475.jpg

IMG20240208201330142.jpg

Top Bottom