Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Blot

Citizen
It's only now with that tiny stock photo that I'm noticing Scavenger's lower wheel has some extra tread junk to give him a more stable "footprint".

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You know, I have my complaints about the Bay-era designs, but one thing I actually really liked about the RotF Decepticons is that someone decided that the Decepticons wouldn't have any particular reason to be drawn to using humanoid body plans. It both made sense AND was visually interesting, which was a rare combination for the movies.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
After 4 days, we’ll send a welfare check.
Y’all carrying like ROTF MM is the Most Complicated TF Ever. 😄 What about like, any MPM ever? Or MP Megatron? Or like about 80% of all 3P figs with “those transformations.” ROTF MM was a fiddly mess, but far from the most complicated.

Shadewing

Citizen
Y’all carrying like ROTF MM is the Most Complicated TF Ever. 😄 What about like, any MPM ever? Or MP Megatron? Or like about 80% of all 3P figs with “those transformations.” ROTF MM was a fiddly mess, but far from the most complicated.

Sometimes "fiddly mess" is worse then complicated. SS Brawl is pretty high on my "hate to transform" list not becuase he's complex. It's becuase he's a fiddly mess who can ever get out of his own way. Parts just all want to occupy the same space at the same time. He pretty much has to be transformed in a very specfic way, and its very easy to forget what that way is when it comes to his arms. ROTF MM, I've never handled but is usually in a similar realm of fiddly mess and frustrating to convert.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
IMG_7907.jpeg

The “original trio” of G1 cartoon Cassette Bots and their Daddeh before shit got weird.😋

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Hey guyyyss???

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

RIBFIRBFIRBFIRBFBFIRBs’ses’ses’ piledrivers plug onto Netflix Soundwave.😱🤯

IMG_7921.jpeg

They can clip on via his shoulder piece tabs. This HAS to be unintentional, right??😱

For a slightly cleaner look:

IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7923.jpeg

The tolerances between the different pegs and holes are like really off between the WfC pieces (w/5mm-ish pegs in various shapes) and the SS pieces (that have hexagonal 5mm holes that are kinda loose tbh) so there’s not too tight a connection.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Hotshot’s transformation is kinda fiddly and he still ends up with terrible kibble and the most tenuous connection point for his shoulders. Not a fan.
1D27AE38-8D38-4F27-A035-765747972231.jpeg

E4E1C9FC-05A8-4F46-86FC-8606C1D8E8C4.jpeg

Brawn’s okay. Funny how he straight up cribs a 3P Brawn’s transformation which is fair enough I guess. The blue windows and whatever his helmet was originally colored were eyesores though.
4B7AC4B2-5C5E-40AD-925C-8AEB43BBC69A.jpeg

A3BEFA71-C140-45EB-9981-E0FF9F982EC9.jpeg

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, that Brawn was disappointing to me. The top half of robot mode looks good, but the lower body needed to be left in the oven a while longer. I know that his legs look that way because of transformation. However, they're ugly and choppy, and those floaty little feet just look weird.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Big Convoy is looking good in that picture and the toy is pretty much PREFECT and will be hard to top if Hasbro & takara decide to visit the character for legacy, thou I say he should be a commander class at least so that he can live up to his name of BIG!!

Top Bottom