Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Looking for something else entirely, came across these:

"Outta the way City Commander! We'll hand-"
08022010 037.jpg

"The F#3K you say BOY?!"
08022010 060.jpg

Last edited:

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
IMG_20240120_233532552.jpg

Fourteen years.
I bought this figure; 'RotF' Leader Class Optimus Prime Fourteen Years ago. While looking as close as possible to the CG render from the movie and still function as a physical object, it is complex as Hell and the instructions were notoriously vague and unhelpful. So for Fourteen Years, this toy remained in robot mode in my collection.
Earlier this morning I looked up a transformation video and went step by step. The video I used was posted Thirteen Years ago, was grainy as Hell, and was the third one I used. Because the first couple started with the toy in truck mode. Something this toy hasn't been in Fourteen Years!

IMG_20240121_010439798.jpg

Next I'll try RotF Mixmaster.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I haven't transformed mine in AGES, I did get the Jetwing OP & the Buster OP verisons in the years after that, but I haven't transformed them in AGEs, I can only imagine the level of dust on top of Jetwing as he in a very high place, yet out of direct sight and I would need a step stool to reach him, I picked the Jet Wing over the so called Ultimate OP, aside from the fact it looked closer to the movie, it wasn't a brick when combined, still fourteen years, where has the time gone?

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Sitting here and thinking to myself about how I transform him from memory, for fun, and realizing there might be something wrong with me.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Sitting here and thinking to myself about how I transform him from memory, for fun, and realizing there might be something wrong with me.

Problem, I doult it, you might recall when you get one in hand, I can remember most figures transformations just looking at them or when I start transforming them, sometimes I get a bit confused but very rarely, thou I do have my personal dislike figures for bad transformations, mainly two:
1. MP5 Megatron, not a very enjoyable experience, thus only transformed once to gun mode and back again
2. Star Wars Crossover Darth Vader Death Star, those panels, those F'in panels!!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really need to take some time and repair my SS Devastator. He took a tumble off the top shelf over a month ago now and he's still in about 4 pieces.

Top Bottom