Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And now, for something completely out of left pocket and weird - if Megatron were Kratos.😆

image.jpg

IMG_7848.jpeg
NGL, "Kratotron" has kind of a neat ring to it.

Shadewing

Citizen
Oh wow; I never realized he’s sold the eff out everywhere HARD like that.😭🥺 I figured people wouldn’t care as much about him being such an obscure character; boy was I wrong.😳

He's a not that obscure. Javelin and Kaskade are obscure. Nova Prime had a big presence in the comics as a main villian, a tease in the platinum TF game, a botcon toy, That same toy being used in SG for an Upgraded Optimus. Nova gets used alot in fandom circles. And even my casual friend that knows NONE of that, wanted him just becuase he's cool looking.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Got my Thundertron in the mail and found a Battlemaster "parrot" while on a work trip to Dayton, Ohio (city motto: The "Ohio" of Ohio!)
Got my Thundertron in the mail and found a Battlemaster "parrot" while on a work trip to Dayton, Ohio (city motto: The "Ohio" of Ohio!)

53458434178_aafce611a2_h.jpg
Permanant Headcanon - Activated. 😱

IMG_7856.jpeg

And he also gets a mutant doggo, cus why not. Cus doggo.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Speaking of Thundertron's shoulder perches, anyone have any idea what's supposed to mount here?
20240113_125850.jpg

Seems to be made for something specific, but I have no idea what it would be.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
His sword, connects onto the shoulder for Beast mode, thou I'll grand that its not exactly the best looking procession for a sword in beast mode but then I don't think they really have any plans for that as most connections are done via 5 ml ports!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
His sword, connects onto the shoulder for Beast mode, thou I'll grand that its not exactly the best looking procession for a sword in beast mode but then I don't think they really have any plans for that as most connections are done via 5 ml ports!
Ummm nope those ports are too big for the sword post.

Top Bottom