Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If any toy line ever needed to come back…

And how.

When my son was little, I bought him a few of the Imaginext toys that were clearly designed by Dino Riders fans:

5d193b373f4945f39c90ae1a9dfac75clg.jpg

But they weren't really his thing.

Recently I've bought myself a few of the 5 Surprise Dino Strike figures and a set of these to help scratch that Dino Riders itch, along with keeping an eye out for vintage ones at garage sales / flea markets.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I see that Gobot Defender back there. He was one of my favorites. I have my original figure, but I lost the turret. Luckily I ended up with a replacement turret in a box of junkers that I bought. The replacement one was the long-barreled one with opening hatches, so it's actually a bit of an upgrade from my original short-barreled, fused hatches one.

Master Fwiffo

Citizen
And how.

When my son was little, I bought him a few of the Imaginext toys that were clearly designed by Dino Riders fans:

5d193b373f4945f39c90ae1a9dfac75clg.jpg

But they weren't really his thing.

Recently I've bought myself a few of the 5 Surprise Dino Strike figures and a set of these to help scratch that Dino Riders itch, along with keeping an eye out for vintage ones at garage sales / flea markets.
I had been eyeing the Rulon Warriors pack, but too bad it’s sold out

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
Looks good, thou I think the rear end on the sides needs some paint to help colour match to the rest of the planet mode.
Thanx. I'm not finished with the paint job just yet, I had to special order some gray blue paint online. I'm planning on doing the very front over with the gray blue, and possibly do a paint wash to help bring out the detailing more. The base coat turned out slightly more green than I had anticipated. I will post more pics when all finished.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Thanx. I'm not finished with the paint job just yet, I had to special order some gray blue paint online. I'm planning on doing the very front over with the gray blue, and possibly do a paint wash to help bring out the detailing more. The base coat turned out slightly more green than I had anticipated. I will post more pics when all finished.

Unicron inspied voice "Execllent!" to the paint you can say "I have summoned you here for a purpose!" 😁

Toolala

articulation denier
Citizen
I see that Gobot Defender back there. He was one of my favorites. I have my original figure, but I lost the turret. Luckily I ended up with a replacement turret in a box of junkers that I bought. The replacement one was the long-barreled one with opening hatches, so it's actually a bit of an upgrade from my original short-barreled, fused hatches one.
I had no idea it had a variant, you got any pictures?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In my brain always.

And what do you mean you’ve never watched the greatest Transformer series made?! It’s on Tubi TV for free so get to it!

It was originally on back when I was "too cool for Transformers." After childhood (80's G1 kid), I didn't get back into Transformers until the mid 'aughts, so I basically missed it completely.

I actually just recently got a Roku and access to all the old various series on Tubi, so I've been watching Animated with my son. He has only ever grudgingly acknowledged Transformers (he's more of a Hot Wheels kid), but he's been enjoying Animated.

I do need to go back and watch it at some point.

Suspsy

Citizen
Look who arrived in the mail today! Happy Year of the Tiger indeed!

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

I like these colours way better than the white one. He's a proper tiger now, not a genetic freak.

I do wish Hasbro had beefed up his front limbs, and it's a pity that the gun doesn't store away, but on the whole, this is probably the best tiger form they could pull off.

Top Bottom