Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
IpUYDNe.jpg

wzBb0PY.jpg

Found these at Target today. Both are pretty much statues in beast mode (Skullcruncher can open his mouth, but that's it). Rhinox is kinda weak as a gun, and his legs get in the way of the handle, but Skullcruncher makes a nice hand cannon. And seems perfect for a repaint as Gatoraider.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Mini Haul
100_4629.JPG

Jazz is solid if a tad fiddly to get to hover car mode - 8 out of 10
Nightbird is neat for being my first version of her - 6.5 out of 10
Cheeter is the whole reason I wanted the set and he was worth it this is a nice upgrade - 10 out of 10
Rhinox Ass Gatling is very fun - 7 out of 10
Cheetor Sword is ok I feel the hand peg is def in the wrong spot - 5 out of 10
Wheeljack (not pictured) is trash I almost threw it away that head sculpt ugh I cant even look at it and the way the rear of the vehicle looks just no, very close to being as hated as Steamhammer I will sell for cheap - 0 out of 10

Lobjob

Citizen
Mini Haul
View attachment 12999

Jazz is solid if a tad fiddly to get to hover car mode - 8 out of 10
Nightbird is neat for being my first version of her - 6.5 out of 10
Cheeter is the whole reason I wanted the set and he was worth it this is a nice upgrade - 10 out of 10
Rhinox Ass Gatling is very fun - 7 out of 10
Cheetor Sword is ok I feel the hand peg is def in the wrong spot - 5 out of 10
Wheeljack (not pictured) is trash I almost threw it away that head sculpt ugh I cant even look at it and the way the rear of the vehicle looks just no, very close to being as hated as Steamhammer I will sell for cheap - 0 out of 10

Where did you get these guys at?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh, same. Couldn't care less about the name. If I wanted a movie verse toy named Wheeljack that had G1 elements... they DID just make one.
It's all about the head to me.

I mean, a lot of Transformers have neat, if unremarkable head designs.

Wheeljack's is practically one-of-a-kind, and damn awesome to boot. So if you're going to make a version of that character, you'd best pay some damn proper respect there.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
If Hasblo can't be bothered to make a decent trailer, and upgrade kits for the existing one are hard to find (or only accept Paypal), why not just pay around $30 for a KO G1 trailer and be done with it?

IMG_20230402_203615~01.jpg

IMG_20230402_210426.jpg

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Movie stars shelf dusted, cleaned and put back up.

0281F04A-1577-4034-897F-0A55B83282AB.jpeg

Anyone who bought Unicron, Question... what did you do with the big box he came in? I feel like it's something I should keep because big expensive unique piece, but I don't have a good place to put it and it's blocking about 50% of the shelves I want to clean next...

-ZacWilliam, I have two shelves basically empty cause the giant box, and I'd like to try to get at least 87 and 88 up there.

Top Bottom