Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
Starscream looked too stout, so I reassembled him a bit, and put the neck where the landing gear was. It makes him a lot taller. I liked it so much I bought a second one and turned into Thundercracker. He can still transform just fine, though the pegs to line up, not that the jet mode ever pegged together that well to begin with.

Attachments

• BH_Starscream.jpg
    BH_Starscream.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 70
  • BH_Starscream2.jpg
    BH_Starscream2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 67

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Junkions are really more "mix-and-match" bots than actual weaponizers like most of the earlier take-apart-robots were. Between that, the way that they've been designed to be fully transformable while still together, and the canon depictions of Junkions as being able to pretty much do exactly what the toys do, I don't mind it a bit.
They remind me of the Incredible Crash Test Dummies when pulled apart.

Incidentally... I don't know if there's a better way to phrase this, but are the "mix-and-match" and "fully transformable while still together" aspects compatible?

Like, if I swap arms and legs around and try to transform it, will it still turn into some semblance of a functioning vehicle mode?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Got Sky Lynx I. From BBTS and had to bust out Countdown and some friends.

From when Sky Lynx and Omega Suoreme were first shown years ago I always thought he could make a cool updated G1 Countdown. Kinda wish I got that Galactic Odyssey set, but oh well.
9169B498-6505-487D-90A7-7B49D0EB94CD.jpeg

Attachments

• 8250A37A-FC9D-4BD6-B956-0B4CF2F8827E.jpeg
    8250A37A-FC9D-4BD6-B956-0B4CF2F8827E.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 53

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen

Incidentally... I don't know if there's a better way to phrase this, but are the "mix-and-match" and "fully transformable while still together" aspects compatible?

Like, if I swap arms and legs around and try to transform it, will it still turn into some semblance of a functioning vehicle mode?
No.🤷🏻‍♀️

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Like Shadewing said, "sorta?" If you do the bike halves as the legs of Scraphook, he can transform to-and-fro just fine between robot and this thing:
scrap-cycles.jpg

And there may be some other workable combinations after the rest of the new Junkions are released. But it will definitely depend on which limbs you put on which bodies.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I've been reading up on photography a lot over Spring Break, and I tried some things out.
Tripod, one light source + a sheet of paper to reflect some of the light.

Pics are still a little fuzzy, and I'm having a hard time adjusting settings (I have a pixel 7, and it feels like it wasn't quite ready for release...), but these were a fun experiment.

2023-3-30 Mirage .jpg

2023-3-30 Bumblebee .jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've been reading up on photography a lot over Spring Break, and I tried some things out.
Tripod, one light source + a sheet of paper to reflect some of the light.

Pics are still a little fuzzy, and I'm having a hard time adjusting settings (I have a pixel 7, and it feels like it wasn't quite ready for release...), but these were a fun experiment.

View attachment 12936

View attachment 12935
Still love that Bumblebee mold. Classics had some great toys. I didn't cave on a new Optimus until Earthrise because none of them were better than the Classics Prime I already had.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Has anyone found any more evidence of a Junkion combiner from these new guys? I know there was a pretty convincing leg mode from Scraphook, but wasn't one of the new bike dudes supposed to have a hidden feature, too?
If it's like the Fossilizer combiner, one of them will have an extra face for the combiner but there's no official mode, you're supposed to fanmode it.

Lobjob

Citizen
Classics Optimus still rules.

That's kinda what I wish we'd get back to. Instead of recreating old designs, chuck old characters in to new bodies.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I sold my classics optimus a couple of years back now. He was a good mold though.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I sold my classics optimus a couple of years back now. He was a good mold though.

Still is a good mold, the Megatron of the same era was pretty desent to boot, neither of those molds have gone into storage with my collection, well the Henkei Megatron, classics is somewhere in a box

Top Bottom