Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Just got my clear KO SS Sentinel Prime in the post. I had to unscrew the left knee joint and put it the right way round, shave off some extra plastic on the left elbow (which was impeding the mushroom joint) and file away some extra plastic on one of the tyres. Unlike the regular version of this KO, this didn't come with the extra, downsized upgrade kit weapons.

PicsArt_1673063689445.png

Dark Sentinel Prime (Alt Mode).png

More info here:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/the-knock-off-transformers-thread.134/post-66855

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20230106_230815.jpg
20230106_231333.jpg
20230106_231536.jpg
20230106_231732.jpg
20230106_231841.jpg

The top 2 pics are the thrilling conclusion to the Amana 500. The paintwork is done by one of my brothers, including freehanding all the sponsor logos on Leading Lady, Race Queen Arcee, and Flying Lizard. Then, there is Dinobot Blue, a fun little repaint of Slash, complete with JP mark!
Found these in the same box as Energon Arcee, and remembered I had been meaning to share them!

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That makes me want to see side-by-side comparisons between the Legacy figure and the 10th Anniversary figure from 2006.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The 'Predacon seems to mean bug' debate was going on all the way back in Ben Yee's discussion board days, where we (when Beast Wars was new) kept wondering why we kept getting so many arthropods and so few dinosaurs. I don't know if the actual reason was ever explained. There were rumors back then that in Season 2, Megatron would die and his mind would transfer into Inferno and the faction would be the Insecticons, and all sorts of other stuff.

On the topic of things that probably can't be explained...

52624012504_6175e91c6d_o.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The 'Predacon seems to mean bug' debate was going on all the way back in Ben Yee's discussion board days, where we (when Beast Wars was new) kept wondering why we kept getting so many arthropods and so few dinosaurs. I don't know if the actual reason was ever explained. There were rumors back then that in Season 2, Megatron would die and his mind would transfer into Inferno and the faction would be the Insecticons, and all sorts of other stuff.
Funny, I was just wondering the other day how Dinobot came to be with the Maximals...

...not in the cartoon/story, I mean as a part of the toy line. Dinosaurs were clearly a Predacon thing, so someone at Kenner must have thought to toss a velociraptor into the Maximal side and see how that shook out, right?

Dake

Citizen
The cartoon and toys were developed together right? It's not G1 where they had the figures from disparate lines, and had to decide how to divide them up between sides. So the story/cartoon is how he wound up a Maximal. He began as a Pred and switched sides.

Top Bottom