Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Just picked him up as well. Need to go on eBay and buy the Armada Star Saber for him. To bad they didn’t put the mini con ports on him.
00D560F2-FA96-49D9-A1F6-26544D81D3DC.jpeg
EDDC0068-ABFD-4F02-8321-F196EC5EC052.jpeg

Dake

Citizen
Its not a bad ironhide but those hinges are still a lot to take in.
Yeah, if they could've just found a way to get rid of any one of those hinges, it would've helped. But all three in such a small area really uglifies it.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Attachments

• FZo0B5LXEAoF3eT.jpg
    FZo0B5LXEAoF3eT.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I think the yellow stripe really finishes it off. Hoping that Toyhax makes a nice simple option (that may be hoping for a lot).

The hinges really don't bother me as much as they should (or as much as they did in pictures). Like, I see them, yet I don't? Plus they're less intrusive than ER's shoulder blocks and more mismatched reds.

I'd seen The Lazy Eyebrow's grille options on YouTube earlier in the week, and the VW versions, the square light one in particular, are shockingly good.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I think the yellow stripe really finishes it off. Hoping that Toyhax makes a nice simple option (that may be hoping for a lot).

The hinges really don't bother me as much as they should (or as much as they did in pictures). Like, I see them, yet I don't? Plus they're less intrusive than ER's shoulder blocks and more mismatched reds.

I'd seen The Lazy Eyebrow's grille options on YouTube earlier in the week, and the VW versions, the square light one in particular, are shockingly good.

If you want to be cheap, like me, here's my plan for some minor paint details (including LE's yellow stripe, with it going around the hinge).

Ironhide - Potential Repainted Details.png

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
my og Hooligan I was a tad rough with "battle damage" and then lost his fins
This ones in nice shape though I need to take some polish to his gun arm

Top Bottom