Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
C3CD4E29-0A58-4FA2-AAF7-591D112287D1.jpeg

09111C98-5629-4DB1-AAAF-C989F7AA829A.jpeg

Absolutely enamored with this set. Don’t know why. I know it’s just the Wheeljack mold and the Boy Rotchiorroyritchieifyoureallywantto mold recolored and sold together, but I wasn’t even a big fan of either of those figures when they came out. I also have no emotional or historic ties to G1 Slicer and hell, didn’t even know he existed until a few years ago. Guess that’s the power of marketing? But hell, he wasn’t even a super compelling character in the comics. Yet there was something about how the entirely of Exo-Suit was crammed into the bottom of the box as an accessory that just showed how committed the designers were to the toy-fiction concepts they developed that has me hooked I guess. And maybe how creatively the set homages the original but made it better in the best ways, to me anyway. That, and the guy looks fly AF in a cape so whatevs.😅🤪

41CE6E01-3BEB-468A-9A31-B13621C2B53F.jpeg

His official mode looks like butt, though. Shame the creative team couldn’t do any better than just attaching the entire upper torso as a single chunk to the arm cus reasons.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
I agree, so far he's easily the best of this wave. And just like Megatron before him, its because he the one the team clearly went above and beyond for; and not just a simple repaint or repaint and new head. Megatron they attempted to give an entirely new alt mode to, and Slicer they homage both previous Slicer toys when they really didn't have to.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I agree, so far he's easily the best of this wave. And just like Megatron before him, its because he the one the team clearly went above and beyond for; and not just a simple repaint or repaint and new head. Megatron they attempted to give an entirely new alt mode to, and Slicer they homage both previous Slicer toys when they really didn't have to.

I LOVE the SG Megs, but don’t like the parts-formery bits. For Slicer it makes sense, cus, accessories, which can form a robot AND vehicle mode.😁 Yes yes, we know it’s a recolor of another bot, but imagine the surprise of the uninitiated to find out that all those weapons your new toy comes with makes its own complete transformer robot too that really honors the original so well.

42A519B1-830D-49EB-ACA7-A90A2F893A8A.jpeg

All the McGuffins.

Last edited:

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
For those who have him in hand, how hard would it be to detach his wings, maybe make a new set that unfold like the old toy?

Top Bottom