Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
s7gvZDZ.jpg
Ghost Rider participating in the city-wide Naked Bike Ride this year. For charity.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
View attachment 9961
I've been meaning to do this since I got Earthrise Sunstreaker, but only finally got around to it last night. The heads popped on and off easily, but the hands were a pain. But anyway now I have two "new" Transformers for "free."

I've been meaning to do that as well, though I haven't managed to pick up an Earthrise Sunstreaker yet.

I've always liked the way they did the two different robot modes from one vehicle mode without remolding.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
IMG_20221014_151548074_HDR.jpg

"It's cuz I'm Black, isn't it?"

Metroplex "You are under arrest for impailment!"
Black Zarak "I didn't do a thing, he just decided to test out his strength and tossed it into the air, I can't help where it landed!"
Metroplex "A likely story, tell it to the judge, your coming with me to the station!"
Black Zarak "I Neither of us will fit in the station, besides, this guy wearing armour, he should be ok, am I right, buddy, old pal?"
Magnus "......................................................................................................"

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Gotta love the movieverse's diverse color schemes.
I free-associated from this and now I'm going to have to go through G1 to figure out the greatest number of similarly-colored guys with similar altmodes who ever all appeared prominently in the same episode (not counting the Constructicons, I guess). Off the top of my head the highest I can think of is three red cars in Masquerade.

Top Bottom