Pony Fan Episodes & Shorts

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Welcome! This thread is for all fan-made animations. This includes PMV's that are fan-animated from start to finish.

(note: if a PMV only contains small amounts of fan-animation mixed with other things within the content, then that can go in our Hoof-Tube thread.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
On October 10, 2019, SOLIDARITY MAP was released onto the world. Over 100 fan-animators took part in this project.

To help rebuild this thread, I'll be replenishing it with all the great fan animations we once had in the old thread. Plus many, many vids I never posted before. My archived library of fan video content is very large, so both this thread and Hoof-Tube will be getting daily posts of 1 or more vids each.

We're going to be trotting down memory lane, with occasional new material mixed in from time to time. So hang on to your rumps! This is gonna be a crazy ride. 🤪

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Let's take a quick break from classic vids and watch some Forga Lorga!

For the past 5 years, Forga Lorga has been one of the fandom's best animators. Using only sound effects, then including music in later shorts, his animations are among the most show accurate. Some of his animations even have a Starlight arc that still continues as of this post.

Forga Lorga's first vid...
January 9, 2016

Top Bottom