Playstation Thread.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yep, It's been so since Sept iirc. It was an early Christmas gift from a friend.
Yes, but digital only so far, so it'll be attached to whatever main Playstation account it gets dowloaded on.
If you play that version, there's a puzzle you may come across that is difficult to navigate. Use the R3 button to control the cursor freely. A mouse connected via USB, or the controller touch pad, will not work.

wentwood

Citizen
Mainly Tomb Raider I - IX on PS 2.

Hard to believe it's been 28 years since the first game came out as of 2024. Dang.

I play a lot of PS 1 games for nostalgia mostly. Also Play Station 2 games.

28 years ago games were advanced back then on the PS 1.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oh! Are there any cool, free to play PS5 games I can download from the store so I can play online with friends? I forgot I could do this, haha

Something simple or easy to get into perhaps?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Fall Guys, Fortnite. I think there's a Free to Play tab in the PSN store.

Shadewing

Citizen
Oh! Are there any cool, free to play PS5 games I can download from the store so I can play online with friends? I forgot I could do this, haha

Something simple or easy to get into perhaps?

While not "free" free, If your able to; sign up for PS+ only $15-18 a month depending on if you want online play or not; becuase it has as VERY NICE library of games, some fairly recent and most are really good and popular games. As long as your subscription is active you have unlimited access to these games. Plus ever month they do give you three free games to keep. Honestly one of the best thing you can do for your PS5. It might not be as good as Xbox's counterpart; but still an amazing deal for the money imo.

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
Some interesting/good news for PSVR2 owners... apparently Sony is now officially working on implementing PC support for PSVR2 hardware.

That would be a game changer for PC VR, as the PSVR2 is probably the most feature-rich headset available at its price point (eye tracking, higher resolution, foveated rendering, inside-out tracking, OLED screens). I'd love to see what it could do connected to my Core i9 13980hx/RTX 4090 laptop.

Last edited:

Top Bottom