P&R Funnies!

NovaSaber

Citizen
yPRA4pDh.jpg

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
So... the brown M&M simply took off her "M"? Cause the curtains matched the drapes BEFORE the corporate branding.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I do call shenanigans on that picture, though. Those shells should NOT wrinkle and fold like that. It's a 'HARD CANDY SHELL'. Should be more like suits of plate armor, less like your average piece of cloth.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Hmm, that makes sense, though I do wonder how milk chocolate actors can handle working under studio lighting given their susceptibility to various heat-related ailments.

Sjogre

Citizen
I mean, usually they have a hard candy shell to protect them from heat.

And on that note, are they naked, or missing their top layers of tissue? Because their candy carapace is usually treated like part of their body.

NovaSaber

Citizen

“While I always appreciated Ms. Rowling making the greedy banker goblins a thinly veiled stand-in for the Jews, it is only with her assertions that trans women aren’t women that I’ve finally come around to allowing children to read her books,” said evangelist and Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, explaining that while he still did not approve of the satanic imagery embedded throughout the Harry Potter series, Rowling’s consistent dehumanization of people who are different from her had prompted him to reconsider. “I understand that her tacitly justifying slavery though the depictions of house elves was meant as an olive branch, but now, with her steadfast commitment to demonizing trans people, she has finally won us over. And look, I’m not thrilled about the idea of my children potentially learning spells, but I’m willing to overlook that considering one of the only Asian characters in the entire franchise is named Cho Chang.” At press time, Harry Potter received a full-throated endorsement from evangelicals for introducing an entirely new set of bigoted slurs to explain half-magic and non-magic people.

Top Bottom