[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Welp. Realities on the Fritz again. :)

ok, who unplugged the master computer this time?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I think Maple would feel worse about being secretly a horrible monster the whole time, if she'd also been an evil coin agent too. XD

plus, she'd have never made it to the Halloween special... dead the instant Rhapsody found out

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
If she were secretly a Coin agent, Static probably would've been right there with Rhapsody.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
b03.png
They seem so harmless though.

Caldwin

Citizen
That's what Gaven Archer said in Mass Effect. I won't go into spoilers, but let's just say the good guy option was to pistol whip him.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
and now we come to the post where I thought Static / Caldwin was onto Zam's and my little game... but I kept quiet... lol there was a pm draft I'd written up that I was going to send... but we're not that far from the reveal now

Caldwin

Citizen
When I re-read that I was like "if I only knew." But no, I still had no idea. So I'm glad you didn't say anything.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So much lost dialog I'll never get back.

I do at least remember that this was the reference image I posted for what Scarlet saw when he barged into Night Cap's room.

large.jpg

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yup. That’s the image of the Mighty Hunter that has been etched into Scarlets mind. This is also the moment I really had Scarlet start to understand Night Cap and also want to genuinely be his friend.

Plus, I snuck in a Reboot reference in Scarlets little monologue too. :)
EDIT: Also also, i’m glad Scarlet getting collared into buying Night Cap quality Coffee survived. Even if only half of it.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
So much lost dialog I'll never get back.

Having what you found is still great. All considered, I need to try to write a proper summary of the final arc and I've forgotten some characters' names.

On the positive, I think a lot of things involving the Fiesta Caldera and Chipotle Verde storyline worked pretty well.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am happy that I have what I have. I wish I had it all, but it's a miracle to have anything, let alone this much.

In this case, while so much of Night Cap's dialog is missing, a key bit of context did survive, and I'm really happy for that.

A few nights ago...

Ocean draped her hooves over Night Cap's shoulders as she continued dancing. "Are we having fun yet?" she asked as she circled around him and gave him a wide cheshire smile.

"Alone sucks," Ocean agreed. "But we're open every night. I work week days. I expect to see more of you after tonight."

Ocean shrugged. "Between your day and night shifts, over the weekend when we're both off. C'mon, N.C.! I'm not in the habit of begging."

"I work every night. But I suppose it might not be the end of the world if I were to take a night off once in a while."

"There ya go," Ocean said, tightening her embrace on Night Cap. "That's what I wanted to hear."

He reacts slowly as always, unsure of what's happening. But he makes a decision. Slowly, he puts some effort of his own into the embrace.

He realizes this may throw off the week's effort budget. But at the moment he is okay with work making that sacrifice for the greater good.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I'm so happy we did the dance night at the bar event. it's your bog standard rp event. it works in basically every setting, but yeah always fun

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It may be standard, but I'd argue it came at exactly the right time for us. A lot of our characters were facing various crossroads at the moment, and there's nothing like a few rounds of truth serum to help air some things out.

He wobbles a bit but manages to catch his balance, still leaning to one side. Apparently that's what feels balanced now.

"Verr well. The place is a bit of a secret though. Can you keep a secret for me?"

"Heh! It used to be my job to be an open book, so to speak. I've found it rather refreshing being able to keep secrets for a change."

"WE should go then. I'm by the old warehouses. Do you want to let the others know we're leaving, or do you want to watch Static running around looking for me later?"

I wish Night Cap had been more talkative but he shared more than I realized. This was mean but it's an admission that he assumes Static would worry.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
and in the end, that's kinda the point of friends... we'd all like somebody to notice that we're gone, and ultimately remember that we were here.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
All Night Cap wants is for someone to know how hard he tries.

And yet he gets recognized everywhere he goes, and he just shrugs it off every time. He brings his pain on himself.

Top Bottom