Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Ohhhhhh, the nightclub scene! *squeeeeee*

I kinda miss Aria.

Last edited:

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I absolutely love this bit. Patch and I if memory serves ... planned very little of how this thing went, she and I were very in the moment with Misty and Maple becoming a thing or not. She was very sweet, I had a blast working with her, crafting this adorkable little romance

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He reacts slowly as always, unsure of what's happening. But he makes a decision. Slowly, he puts some effort of his own into the embrace.

He realizes this may throw off the week's effort budget. But at the moment he is okay with work making that sacrifice for the greater good.

Being this character is some of the best fun I've ever had.

Caldwin

Citizen
Night Cap is a (magnificent) bastard.

I always wondered, Rhapsody seemed to be wary of Aria when she asked why she didn't seem to be getting along with this others. I can definitely see why Shadewing would be suspicious and think that Caldwin was probably speaking through Aria trying to get her to be more sociable towards the others just like Static. I've always wondered if that's what you were thinking and what you thought when instead Aria suggested getting away from them?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do regret not having Night Cap be more talkative here. We finally had him on truth serum and I didn't go anywhere with it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
On another note:

"Misty I..."

"Ah?"

NOW NOW whatever it is we're doing here, do it now!

Maple's face closes the distance ... she has no idea what time is anymore

At this point I think it's okay to spoil my comic plans.

This was 100% going to be the moment Maple's changeling eyes reveal themselves, and that was going to be the last page of the chapter. Instant mood whiplash.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Hmm. At some point, the last bit of the scene with Black Night and Rough Carmine went missing. Now, it's wholly possible that it didn't get saved, especially if any edits were involved.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Checking the dates, there's a whole day with no saved IC thread posts. So some of the bowling may be missing too.

The OOC thread does have posts saved from that day, and I found these quoted scraps.

the next stitch in their quilt of illegality.

The masked mare huffs in disbelief at his claim. "You've been reading too many comic books kid."

Caldwin

Citizen
"Blast confound it to Tartarus..." just one of many failed attempts to give Static a catch phrase.

And Static and Rhapsody are doing that bickering siblings thing again. :LOL:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So little of Night Cap's role survived, and so much of what did is just quoted snippets of dialog. No narrator.

So it's nice when I can find chunks like this.

Night Cap woken to find Ready Quill shaking him in a panic. "I-don't-know-why-you-here-but-we-need-to-find-the-Chief-Director! Getting-Morse-code-reports-in-and-every unicorn-who-works-in-a-teleport-room-just-disappeared! Worldwide!"
Night Cap answers groggily.

"I don't wanna go to school today."

He shakes off the grogginess.

"Unicorns? Disappearing? Are they all gone? Am I all here?"

He feels for his horn, eyes widening when he doesn't find it. Maybe he hasn't shaken off all the grogginess.

"We've got to find the Chief Director. Have you checked her office already?"

"I-was-about-to-but-just-telling-you-since-I-saw-you-come-in."Upon hearing Ready Quill's panicked description, Zig Zag immediately got up and began pushing Night Cap towards Brisk Iron's office.

And so he is pushed.

"Okay, I'm going, I'm going."

While it would be fun to be pushed the entire way, the sooner he gets this over with the sooner he can go home for the night. So he begins doing his own walking.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
that would have been a nice spot to put the eye reveal in the comic, however that isn't what happened ;) they did the smootch

I'm a little embarrassed at how cheeky I was writing that undressing in the side-street business... egads... "hope this wasn't the long zippered outfit" indeed, this is a g-rated rp lol

I'm still happy with how Maple's plan to be the reason Rhapsody left with her new girl worked out... ;) maple's a good wingmare. I also like how everyone just assumes she does it out of drunken 'not reading the room-ness'... and it never even comes up that she did it deliberately as an attempt to help her get over Amber faster....

Changelings understand emotions, lol

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I forgot how little we saw of Maple during the beginning of the snowshark arc... weird with how much she cares for Misty. :unsure:

Top Bottom