[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Our post editor gets confused when there's too many formatting changes in one post. Highlighting text starts causing the editor to add an extra paragraph to the end of the post. This also immediately releases the highlighting. When it stops doing that and agrees to let me highlight text again, it starts applying changes unpredictably. Changing a font or text color will apply that change to random text that isn't selected. It doesn't care about line breaks or quote blocks. Nothing can stop it. And it doesn't like to let any more changes be applied to that randomly affected text, so I have to switch to text mode and type the fonts and colors I want.

I'm very tired.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
*gives a hug to the tired coffeeHorse*

well in this batch, I think we see Maple's first very open display of what's obviously a crush on Misty, followed interestingly enough by an uncharacteristic bout of being quiet as she seems to be either really embarrassed, and / or pretending not to be interested in how well Misty might know this new nag ...I mean mare who shows up and seems to know Misty... lol I'm leaning toward silently embarrassed beyond belief (I honestly can't remember) but it seems like I did go out of my way to mention later on ic that Maple finally put her wings down off of her face.. so I'm guessing my implication at the time was meant to be that she was walking with her horrible blush covered for that entire trip to the docks XD.

I like that we're clearly seeing a nice bond developing between Maple and Rhapsody, it's nice and quiet - not like her relationships with the rest of the team. I also like the little character beat with Maple trying to bridge the gap between "good and bad" in the 'stand off' lol ... not emblematic of anything at all going on in the background, nope not at all XD

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oof.

On February 6, 2016, Old Allspark's software sent me copies of the day's STOMP posts, but it kept lagging out and sending me bunches within the same minute in a completely scrambled order. I think there's enough clues to fix it, and there's a couple quotes that outright confirm the original order of some things. But this will take a while.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I did the best I could.

Sunbeam was also subscribed to the thread, and OOC discussion confirms he was also getting berserk notifications that day.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm just glad to have this much. You've rebuilt far more than anyone has any right to expect after such a catastrophic destruction of the old boards.

On another note, I completely forgot about Statics grudging acknowledgment that Rhapsody's joke at Night Caps expense was funny. 🤣

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Imagine how happy I was when I looked through my inbox and realized what I had.

Someone had to acknowledge Rhapsody's jokes, because Night Cap wasn't going to do it himself.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's why they got on each other's nerves sometimes. They held up a mirror to each other and sometimes they didn't like what they saw.

STOMP is a fascinating read today. It's like the world needed Detective Zipp, and Rhapsody was trying to give her to us.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Needelle my favorite npc.... gosh I just loved her.

my favorite bit in this one was how maple instantaneously readjusted her hero worship of nightcap in real time to cover the fact that her dashing rogue hero dream boyfriend/ heroic mentor had no idea he should move the chair out for a classy lady like her. which is hilarious because of course he wouldn't ... not such a burly stallion lol

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I also laughed just now reading the scene back and realizing that Maple also makes no move to be a gentlecolt for Misty and pull her chair out. poor Maple, she's all mixed up XD

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
*waves*
Hi new friend!

Honestly, I will never understand how someone like Static became the diplomatic one, but I did have a lot of fun with it.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah, take a nap buddy. Maple has her fancy legally restrictive grapes now, so we've caught up to the important part of the mission XD

Top Bottom