[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Shadewing

Citizen
Okay, so masive update: For those that didn't know, I've been homeless for the past 2 months, or so, living in hotels and shelters. This week I will be renting a regular room thanks to a friend giving me the money to pay a few months in advance. THis means that if you guys are still interested, I know this unintended break didnt help anything; I will be able to start back the campaign by this weekend.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hope this is the start of things turning around for good.

I'll be ready this weekend.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’m ready when you’re ready.

Also, i hope this is a positive turnaround and you can get settling again. :)

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Down below the church, Rhapsody sneezed softly as her right ear twitches as if trying to pick up a conversation. The elder mare shook her head, as she looked over to Charity as she stallioned the control room. "So have any one reported back yet? It feels like they've been gone for months." Rhapsody asks. "Not yet. Kai is off resting before the mission, Moonbeam is stable, but no change. Tipple, Hazy, and Scarlet Jr have yet to return. Night cap is..." "Likely raiding our coffee supplies..." Rhapsody mutters somewhat to herself. "What was that, Ma'am?" "Nothing, just keep me updated on when everyone has returned and is ready."

I miss how on the old board, quoted posts would also show the posts that post quoted. But...um...is Rhapsody eavesdropping on everyone?

Rhapsody took a deep breath as she saw Static walking up to her, taking a moment to mentally switch gears. "Greetings Static." She says with a weathered smile, as the head priestess of the church she needed to act that part for her day job. It honestly wasn't much different then the old days, except she likes to think she's better at the whole 'socialization' thing. However whatever veneer she had managed to muster up immediately dropped at the mention of coffee. "Oh. So you've seen him too then. I suppose Lady Luna isn't so kinda, wherever she is nowadays, to have let that just be a stress hallucination, or something." She replies, not wanting to reveal just how much she knows of Hazy's operation and those partnered with her; there are somethings she knows Static would never understand.

Just wanted to say, this may be Rhapsody's view of Static. But I think Static holds no illusions of the legality of Hazey's outings any more than he would hold any illusions of how necessary it is in this world.

He may not like it, just like he may not like the idea that Rhapsody is helping Hazy in these illegal ventures. At the same time, I think he also knows how necessary it is and would just be glad someone like Rhapsody is looking over her.

Mainly, I think Rhapsody would be surprised just how much Static has come around to her way of thinking in this dystopian cyberpunk society.

Shadewing

Citizen
No, she's not eavesdropping, Charity is just keeping tabs on where ponies of interest are in the church. Also served as quick recap of things.

I wasn't aware Static knew of Rhapsody having a role in those illegalities, or that she and Hazy are workign togeahter, but I could be misremembering stuff. Things elsewhere have me stressed and have been hampering my creativity and drive to RP.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
No, he doesn't know. I was just saying, if he did know, I don't think it would go as bad as Rhapsody seems to think.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
"Chip truth", according to a Shadowrun slang dictionary I didn't vet, just means "truth". So they're saying it's posh, f'reals.

Top Bottom