[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'll keep with it just because it's easier to copy/paste. But boy oh boy...I hope no one minds having an information broker/hacker who sucks at her job.

Shadewing

Citizen
Out of the Hospital, and Madison did some gift art for me:

3956838_Danaume_p_forte.jpg

Caldwin

Citizen
Oh my! *fans herself and faints*

*rolls eyes*

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital. Take care!

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, the idea has one like. Just let me know when Night's no longer in the secret area and I'll do it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just as long as the encounter doesn't force me to drop the ambiguity. I want to see how long I can keep it up.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nah. Static will be a confused mess of wondering how a young Night Cap can exist, while also just kinda rolling with it because… dreamwalker? :)

Caldwin

Citizen
Static is constantly talking to me about what would happen if he runs into Night Cap. Could be interesting for Rhapsody if she were to witness it.
Shall I go ahead and do this or is Night Cap still in the secret area?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap never left the secret area. He was planning to still be there when Hazy and Scarlet return.

Rhapsody could shoo him out whenever their conversation resumes.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I;d love to have Scarlet Snr in on this meetup. However, i feel i’d be intruding on a good idea, so i’ll let you have Static and Young Night meet if it happens.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This probably works better if it's spaced out. One encounter at a time, so each moment has a chance to breathe.

It works even better if it specifically happens whenever we're trying to be inconspicuous. Getting recognized all the time could be a funny problem for a shadowrunner to have.

Shadewing

Citizen
Wizards seems to have completely revamped their website. So I guess goodbye to the D&D roller. If someone has another site to use, I'll use it. Mean time, I hope it's okay to use normal dice. I'm guessing Perception is called for. I have a 5 in mind and a zero in perception. So I guess 5D6

Yeah, putting this here since we likely will need a good dice roller for the future. So if anyone knows of any feel free to post them here.

Top Bottom