[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Danaume

Citizen
Still working on my character. He's going to be a transmale Kirin melee-caster, with his Nirik form being full girl. Been working on doodling arts... He's got the halfpint trait, so he looks like a foal, despite being an adult.

Attachments

• Kai.jpg
    Kai.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 48

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hey all. I’d be up for joining in with Scarlet and, however i can work a descendant. More adventures in a new world will be fun.

Scarlet Spectrum rides again! Kindof. :)

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My mothers been ill, so not been feeling chatty. I’ve been on,ine and posted a little bit. Just not a lot. Hoping to be a bit more active.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Yeah, nice to see you around. = ] I think I finally have my character put together, and they've ended up having almost nothing to do with Amber Spark. Tipple Flux is a deer, and they're a former miner - though they probably feel about workplace safety very much like Amber felt about academic integrity. I made my attempt at my character sheet and an art over on the Discord.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
To anyone playing either their STOMP character or a decendent:

Just a thought, but should our characters know each other? I'm sure Static would try and keep up with his old comrades in arms. Hazy might be best friends with descendants of Nightcap, Scarlet, etc.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Works for me!

Scarlet not staying friends with Night Cap and Static is inconceivable. :) Plus, any kids he had would likely bounce off their kids very easily.

I am finding i’m not very food at wrapping my head around character creation. Scarlets gonna be an old professor now. Very Indy. So i think i’m going to go with a grandson.

i am considering leaning into the Indy thing by maybe having the grandson be called Scarlet, but going by a nickname to try and hide it, because it can get confusing. And it used to be a fancy name, though not anymore.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Well, Fnu isn't playing a Night Cap descendant, he's playing a Night Cap, who may or may not be the same Night Cap as the previous one. So the two of you might be the only legacy (player) characters in that sense.

Edit: If you're having trouble on the system end of character creation, come over to the Allsparkle Discord, I bet we can answer questions faster there.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A Scarlet in the middle of older Static and A Night Cap who may (or may not) be Night Cap, sounds awesome.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I considered playing an old Night Cap who stuck with the medic route, but given his secret insecurities the thought of him living in a post apocalyptic future is just depressing.

Rebooting him lets him continue to be a happy doofus. Whether this Night Cap is a descendant or something more mysterious I'll leave to speculation, because I don't know either.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean. Night Cap has officially hopped realities, cause the Night Cap is Mey Hem is STOMP Night Cap. :)

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
He did his STOMP stuff, hopped realities to Mayhem and did some stuff there. When he was finally able to hop realities back to STOMP, things had changed and all the ponies he knew are now grandparents. Meanwhile only a couple years passed for him.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This sounds like a great possible backstory for Nighthaze Night Cap. However, Fnu will keep the mystery alive. :)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That works, but I'll probably keep it ambiguous. It's still sad if he personally saw the world before the sun disappeared. He'd probably think he could have prevented it somehow if he'd slept in and not gone to work at some point.

If I keep his personality without any history, in this post apocalyptic setting, that's basically Rufus, and that is obviously his destiny.

Top Bottom