Notomus Reviews!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I always seemed to like Mirage in the cartoon more than his toys. I always loved his disappearing act. But the toy just never grabbed me, which is odd because I like Indycar racing.

Dinobot never was my favorite except for Code of Hero. As much as I love Grimlock as a character, another Dinobot retool just isn't enticing for me. Still, great review.

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
I always seemed to like Mirage in the cartoon more than his toys. I always loved his disappearing act. But the toy just never grabbed me, which is odd because I like Indycar racing.

Dinobot never was my favorite except for Code of Hero. As much as I love Grimlock as a character, another Dinobot retool just isn't enticing for me. Still, great review.
Thank you!
Mirage is a neat retool, kinda want to see a Spychangers Mirage repaint from him.
Never seen much of the media around BW Grimlock, to me he's just a neat repaint.

Caldwin

Citizen
Just wanted you to know, because of your Roadrage, I did decide to snatch up a Tracks when I came across one at Target today.

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
Just wanted you to know, because of your Roadrage, I did decide to snatch up a Tracks when I came across one at Target today.

nice! how do you like him?

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, I linked to my more thorough review. Short version is, robot mode I prefer Kingdom Tracks. Vehicle mode, I honestly prefer vintage.

Top Bottom