Not my cabbages! - Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra Thread

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Side note but my friends are saying Storm will beat Korra in the upcoming Death Battle. Seriously? Isn't Korra stronger?

Checking the comments tho in the powers preview, folks are still saying Storm will win. Why?!?!

Sjogre

Citizen
Storm might be less versatile, but she's incredibly powerful. Korra would need the Avatar state to match Storm's output, and I'm not sure if even that would be enough.

Storm can just hang out in the air and rain down lightning bolts. Storm has lots of practice avoiding projectiles, and if Korra tries to go after her she'll have to lose easy access to earth while fighting someone that's got control of the skies.

Not an impossible match, but strongly favors Storm under Death Battle's rules.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
02ABD591-6BCD-477A-851D-FB8266E7DB93.jpeg

I found these beauts at Walmart. There were also some Sokkas and Zukos, I I couldn't afford all of them.

64767D94-98FE-4D8D-8F0D-95D2F11CCE9B.jpeg

And here's my collection so far.

As far as the upcoming live-action movie goes, I seem to remember them trying that before and it not going well. Unless I here good reviews (viewers, not critics, of course) I'll probably pass.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
As far as the upcoming live-action movie goes
Live-action series, not a movie.

The casting is so far going in the right direction, at least.

The guy who played the teenage Shang-Chi in that movie's flashbacks is playing Zuko.

Caldwin

Citizen
Hmm, in that case I might as well check it out. I have Netflix anyway.

At some point I really want to retry watching Korra. I watched the entire Avatar series and a couple seasons of Korra. But I think I ran into marathon fatigue while watching Korra and just never got back to it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Book 2 of Korra is especially hard to sit through since much of it is just so lackluster.

Luckily, Book 3 is a massive improvement, being legitimately good and the best book of the series.

Caldwin

Citizen
I honestly forget where I left off, so I'd probably have to start from the beginning.

Paladin

Citizen
...WHY?!?!!

You TOLD Aangs' story. You told the story AFTER Aangs' story. They're both over.

MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING NEW!!!

Caldwin

Citizen
So are these storiies set before, during or after the original series? Or are they just complete reboots?

Cybersnark

Citizen
I feel like there should be a Tenzin-focused story between Zuko and Korra, just because of the Cycle (Earth, Fire, Air, Water).

Top Bottom