Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
Oh wow. Allegedly, Russia is deploying mobile crematoriums to conceal the fate of their own downed soldiers. And since Russia is heavily censoring information regarding the war, Ukraine has launched a hotline for Russians seeking information on the fate of their relatives who are fighting for the Russian side in Ukraine.

I heard about the mobile crematoriums. I just assumed it was so they could conceal how many civilians they killed in the take over. Claim they were just 'displaced' when in reality they got loaded up into something straight out of a Hitlers wet dream.

Corvus

Citizen
Is this what adults during the Cold War were feeling like?

Or rather not, since they didn't have the internet yet.

I would say yes, if my usual, life-long fear of Nuclear Armageddon were to rear its terrifying head. It hasn't yet.

MrBlud

Citizen
Is it just me or does the mobile crematoriums thing sound like 100% bullshit?

You’re going to waste supply line space and resources on that? Your plan *going in* is your performance is going to be so bad you have to transport equipment and supplies solely to cover how bad you’re going to do?

Putin misjudged Ukrainian resistance sure but that’s a whole other level of stupid.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know, it would be a particularly evil move and I don't want to underestimate Vladimir Putin's evilness. I'm 50/50 on the crematorium story.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It's entirely possible they moved them in as part of the psychological warfare plan: but fucked the dog so badly they actually turned out being physically useful.

Teufel

Citizen
Seeing this from multiple news sources. Didn't expect actual war machines to get shipped over there. The Russians haven't been able to secure control of the skies as is.

Link

EU countries will send "fighter jets" to Ukraine at Kyiv's request to help it counter the Russian air and land assault, the bloc's foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said Sunday.

"We're going to provide even fighting jets. We're not talking about just ammunition. We are providing more important arms to go to a war," he told a press conference.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Sweden is freezing Russian assets.
You know you hugged up bad when the Swiss take a side.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Switzerland, actually and surprisingly. Pretty big deal, they wouldn't even freeze Nazi assets.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
So apparently there are negotiations going on at the belarus border between ukraine and russia. My prediction is that this is an attempt to manufacture propaganda by russia: Russias demands will be so outrageous ukraine will have no choice but to refuse, and consequently russia will blame the ongoing conflict on them.

Cyoti

Citizen
Ruble is now worth less than a penny. Keep it up Putin, there's a chance your head ends up on a pike.

Their leaders are already advocating that the government could seize everyone's bank deposits, which amounts to 60T Rubles.

“If they block all the funds that are abroad, then the government will have no choice but to seize all the deposits of the population – there are about 60 trillion rubles – in order to get out of the situation,”

Ironbite4

Citizen
Do it Putin. No amount of KGB training will prepare you for the hell the oligarchy is going to unleash

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't have "Russians murder Putin" on my 2022 Bingo Card but I think it's time to add it. Sure Vlad, seize everyone's money to keep bombing Ukraine. That will endear you to the masses.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
How is this going both so badly and so amazingly for russia? Hell: the inherent distrust and hate for the russian government (if this goes on too much longer.) might end in another revolution.

Hope the russian people finally free themselves from putin in the short term and despots and tyrants in the long.

Top Bottom