Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

Ironbite4

Citizen
We already have seen reports of that. Russian generals getting run over by their own troops, leaders getting "accidentally" hit by friendly fire, the works.

Ironbite-and that's just the stuff we're hearing about.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Of course: the russian military is seemingly so incompetent it really is hard to tell what's malicious and what's an oops.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Even Ukraine's millionaires are cooler than ours. Guy notices Russian troops have taken over his new home and are using it as a base. What does he do? Tip off the Ukrainians so they can bomb the **** out of it.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I, too, would like to see nato disband.

I want to see it disband because the world has changed enough, become peaceful and cooperative and REASONABLE enough that the threat of tyrants invading neighbours is non existant and nato simply has no cause to continue operation.

This fucker is just enabling wanna be conquerors who don't understand that you CANNOT undertake wars of conquest in the world we have now.

Cyoti

Citizen
Crank politician with Russophile sympathies strikes again!
For all his talk about European imperialism/post-colonialism, he doesn't seem to get that Russia was and is a colonial power that never really decolonized. Why did all the Baltic States and former Warsaw Pact Nations including Orban's Hungary jump on the NATO bandwagon as soon as possible even when NATO was seen as increasingly obsolete? Why did Georgia and Ukraine want to join? He and his counterparts in America can't seen to move past everything-is-America/UK/EU's fault and that there are other parties like Russia making things even more worse.

Nevermore

Citizen

Words cannot describe how much I despise this **********.

He relinquished his honorary citizenship in Hanover before his home city could strip it from him — something it last did, posthumously, to Adolf Hitler. When even the soccer club Borussia Dortmund, which Mr. Schröder has supported since he was 6, demanded a strong statement on Mr. Putin from him, Mr. Schröder canceled his membership.

Loyal only to himself until the end.

(Curiously, the photo of the pipeline parts on trains was taken either in or near my home town, as I can make out a very distinct landmark in the background. But that's neither here nor there.)

Last edited:

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Yup, the whole thing would make a GREAT Mel Brooks movie, if people weren't actually dying.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Russia somehow got Scandinavia to unify against them. Good job Putin, you've done gone and pissed off the descendants of the Vikings.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Putin wanted to return to the days of the Russian Empire. He succeeded but the year is now 1916.

Top Bottom