Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Super7 has revealed the latest wave for their toy-accurate line of Ultimates figures

Ace Duck, Sewer Surfin Mike, Scratch and Slash! Also a pack of some accessories and 5 Mousers.

Definitely grabbing Slash. I'm interested in the Mousers but not $55 interested...

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
86A928AC-9D16-475B-871F-FF2A7270EA5B.jpeg

On the one hand, these look gorgeous and it's awesome that these exist.

7D5FB881-635B-4271-AE8E-9973FD34C9DD.jpeg

On the other hand, where were these things when I was a kid???

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The look on Mikey's face says "Who ate the last slice of pizza?"
Looks more like "I will KILL the person who ate the last slice of pizza". He kinda looks like he's having a dissociative episode more than anything...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Looks more like "I will KILL the person who ate the last slice of pizza". He kinda looks like he's having a dissociative episode more than anything...
Well, yeah. Why do you think I had him asking who it was ate the last slice? He's hungry... for vengeance! (and pizza... pizza vengeance!) ;)

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Friday 9/24 11am EST NECA will have for sale on their site the Ultimate Foot Soldier, 2nd Frog 2-pack and Tragg and Granitor 2-pack. Limit 2 each.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And they don't even really look old at all. More like their teenage selves just wearing old man clothes and costume props.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Who voices them in those? The guy doing Mikey sounds really close to Townsend Coleman, unless it actually is him.

Top Bottom