Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw it. I can't believe he could actually tell when an animation got used before.

I rather liked the Lost Season for being epic. I remember thinking the Tribunal and extra four warriors had funky character designs. (Also shocking that the warriors died).

Still, best part for me was the Justice Force ep where they make Nano a hero. Loved that. Gave the poor lost robot a happy ending.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I already posted this in the Kobra Kai thread. But I guess there would be another fandom that would be interested in hearing about this.

A35D0FDC-FD77-4F84-B6FD-D4CC5EFFF144.jpeg

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Been following the retrospective since it was linked.

Yeah, I totally loved the redemption of Bishop and Baxter. That was great closure. Was the alien who helped Bishop anyone of significance though?

He mentioned Nano joining the Justice Force. I remember being confused about that since it hadn't happened yet (Ninja Tribunal not being available then) but I was ecstatic to know that he also had a happy ending. The Leonardo segment in the Journal actually felt like it could happen for real in the past, haha.

He forgot to mention the cameo of the Cowboys of Moo Mesa as game characters and the Bebop appearing in the first ep.

Would have loved to see more evil turtles, see them turn good and eventually stay with Cody as the real turtles leave but that wasn't meant to be.

Sterling was annoying but I liked that kind of character. Loved that he ended up in the past too in Back to Sewers. I feel like he'd have kept Splinter company as his son's would leave him soon.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Ive got the Mikey/April and Raph/ Tommy packs. Got charged for Leo and Don on friday. Waiting to have them all together before opening them.

spikeriley

Citizen
Ive got the Mikey/April and Raph/ Tommy packs. Got charged for Leo and Don on friday. Waiting to have them all together before opening them.
Really? I heard these packs are not coming out until April (with Tommy and Raph coming out in March), according to Entertainment Earth.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Big Bad Toystore for me. Iva also heard that folks who ordered them thru Gamestop got them even earlier.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
"Alpha! The Shredder has stolen the Green Power Morpher and severed the other Rangers connection from the Morphing Grid! Recruit 4 Ninja Teenage Terrapins with attitude and their Reporter friend!"
TMNTxMMPR Turtle Rangers.jpg

Last edited:

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I mean: I get giving april pink ranger. But did they HAVE to give her the microphone?

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
She still comes with the power bow and arrows, although her bow comes in grey compared to the normal white. Donnie also still comes with the regular Power Axe too.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, the helmets come off! Hmm. I've never been a fan of Power Rangers. But when the only other TMNT stuff that's out are expensive NECA toys, these might be worth checking out.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I thought MMPR/TMNT was based on the IDW version of the latter?

If so... I haven't read in forever, but did April become a reporter in that? (No unspoilered details, please, just yes or no is all I need.)

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
The MMPR/TMNT crossover is actually it's own universe, not based on either "main" comic universe.

Top Bottom