New Authentics product -- Mini Bot Racers, masks, Cyber Battlers

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Arcee and Trailbreaker seem to now be part of the Authentics rotation, thanks to reused Rescue Bots Mini Bot Racer molds. And (Rescue Bots) Hoist!
authprod (5).jpg
authprod (2).jpg

Nevermore

Citizen
Those Titan Changers aren't new. Optimus Prime, Megatron and Bumblebee have been around since 2019, and Grimlock and Starscream were released back in 2020.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Did Titan Changer Optimus Primal never get reported? We got a robot mode photo back in August, but now there are beast mode and packaging photos as well:
View attachment 9692View attachment 9693View attachment 9691

Is it me or did someone put Primal on a stretching rack and stretch him out? Or did he just take a lot of Slim Fast?

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, that's the Titan Hero effect. Everyone's stretched out to fit in the standard packaging.

---Dave

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Did Titan Changer Optimus Primal never get reported? We got a robot mode photo back in August, but now there are beast mode and packaging photos as well:
View attachment 9692View attachment 9693View attachment 9691
I’m glad to see Hasbro’s leveraging Rise of the Beasts to incorporate more Beast Wars into the franchise as a whole. I mean, this is still a pretty, well, BAD thing as they tend to be, it’s still nice to see the “Evergreen” segment expand beyond G1. Just like how Rescue Bots All Stars/Classics got Primal and a Gatortron, even if the products aren’t oriented to my tastes.

Also, this gives me odd “flashback vibes”: Anyone remember that crazy knock off Beast Machines Optimus Primal from the early 2000s? The one that was a complete original design, really simple, but still WAY more show accurate than Hasbro’s? This kind of reminds me of that.

Nevermore

Citizen
Even more new Titan Changers: Soundwave and Cheetor.

Titan_Changers_wave_4_Soundwave_packaging_1.jpgTitan_Changers_wave_4_Soundwave_packaging_2.jpgTitan_Changers_wave_4_Soundwave_robot.jpgTitan_Changers_wave_4_Soundwave_alternate.jpg

Titan_Changers_wave_4_Cheetor_packaging_1.jpgTitan_Changers_wave_4_Cheetor_packaging_2.jpgTitan_Changers_wave_4_Cheetor_robot.jpgTitan_Changers_wave_4_Cheetor_alternate.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Compared to Primal, Cheetor seems to have a LOT more redesign going on, especially with the semi-mechanical beast mode. I can’t help but wonder if Primal and Cheetor aren’t based on some work done for Rise of the Beasts since neither features a robot mode character portrait, and Cheetor’s beast mode certainly doesn’t reflect the realistic cheetah on his box art.

Maybe they were intended as tie in Rise of the Beast Titan Changers (like how The Last Knight had Titan Changers styled after the film), but were modified so Hasbro could sell them outside the movie push?

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
A Bravo version (the small ones) of discount Authentic Optimus Primal has been found overseas. Like the Titan Changer, his design is more evocative of the original design than Cheetor's Rise of the Beasts-based Titan Changer. The usual lack of deco aside, he doesn't look bad for a $6-7 discount toy. He's also sporting the new plastic-less packaging design that Hasbro cycled into most of its discount stuff over the past couple of years.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I will buy that Primal if/when I see it. Maybe a couple of them. Authentics Bravo has been pretty good lately.

Top Bottom