New Authentics product -- Mini Bot Racers, masks, Cyber Battlers

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Arcee and Trailbreaker seem to now be part of the Authentics rotation, thanks to reused Rescue Bots Mini Bot Racer molds. And (Rescue Bots) Hoist!
authprod (5).jpgauthprod (2).jpg

Nevermore

Citizen
Those Titan Changers aren't new. Optimus Prime, Megatron and Bumblebee have been around since 2019, and Grimlock and Starscream were released back in 2020.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Did Titan Changer Optimus Primal never get reported? We got a robot mode photo back in August, but now there are beast mode and packaging photos as well:
View attachment 9692View attachment 9693View attachment 9691

Is it me or did someone put Primal on a stretching rack and stretch him out? Or did he just take a lot of Slim Fast?

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, that's the Titan Hero effect. Everyone's stretched out to fit in the standard packaging.

---Dave

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Did Titan Changer Optimus Primal never get reported? We got a robot mode photo back in August, but now there are beast mode and packaging photos as well:
View attachment 9692View attachment 9693View attachment 9691
I’m glad to see Hasbro’s leveraging Rise of the Beasts to incorporate more Beast Wars into the franchise as a whole. I mean, this is still a pretty, well, BAD thing as they tend to be, it’s still nice to see the “Evergreen” segment expand beyond G1. Just like how Rescue Bots All Stars/Classics got Primal and a Gatortron, even if the products aren’t oriented to my tastes.

Also, this gives me odd “flashback vibes”: Anyone remember that crazy knock off Beast Machines Optimus Primal from the early 2000s? The one that was a complete original design, really simple, but still WAY more show accurate than Hasbro’s? This kind of reminds me of that.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Also, this gives me odd “flashback vibes”: Anyone remember that crazy knock off Beast Machines Optimus Primal from the early 2000s? The one that was a complete original design, really simple, but still WAY more show accurate than Hasbro’s?
Yep!

D9L9hc6X4AICf-T.jpg

Top Bottom