New Anime Stream Thread (Also Saturday Morning Cartoons, and bad movie nights)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, I saw it before and was bummed about what they did to Haida. I loved season 3.
We'll see what next season brings.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Very special anime will be shown during the anime stream tomorrow. I plan to show "Video Girl Ai" which is actually the very first anime DVD I ever bought!

It's also been out of print for probably decades now, so it's not easy to come by. ^^;

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Starting two new shows in anime stream tomorrow!

Parallel Trouble Adventure Dual! And Save Me Lolipop!

Also if anyone joins in on Saturday Morning stream as it stands right now it WILL be happening this Saturday. Far as I know, none of us need to work.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I tried to vote, it still showed 0 votes for everything, maybe the poll is broken?

Anyway, Otaku No Video is always a fun commentary on Otaku life.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
I need to make an effort on what new shows we'll be playing each time.

So for this Thursday we have: "Real Girl" and "Magical Project S" not to be confused with Magical Girl club, the thing they did later.

For those who don't know. Magical Project S stars Sasami from Tenchi Muyo fame, as a magical girl.

Real Girl is about a guy in high school who prefers 2D girls, but ends up dating a 'Real Girl' who transfers out of school soon.

I've never seen either, so I'm excited.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Okay, so I want to have a movie night to celebrate my Birthday this Saturday, but we won't be able to do it ON Saturday, so I'm doing it tonight!

One movie I'm showing is "Stay Tuned" which I feel is a rather forgotten comedy movie, but I really love it and haven't seen it in years.

The next one is up to all of you!

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Starting up Ergo Proxy and Odd Taxi tonight!

Also the Halloween stream is officially the 15th of October.

The line up is:
Scooby Doo Movie as always. (Want it to be the new one this year, but there might be a complication)
Gonna try for the Spirit Halloween store movie. Yes you read that right, and yes that's a real movie. If it's not that, I have a backup.
Willy's Wonderland
13 Ghosts
Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

With the announcement of the video game, there was just no way I couldn't do that one.

We usually begin around noon or 1pm and go till we've finished our movies. So come join us!

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
So I had thought I'd be showing this during the Halloween stream, but I thought it was an actual pilot episode. Turns out it's barely a 3 minute promo. The fun thing is. There's no info on this online at ALL. Even going to the website of Fablevision has no mention of this. This is likely the very first time this has ever been seen on the internet.

I've heard some suggestions of showing it to some lost media people, but my attempts to join the forums for Lost Media stuff keeps being met with an error.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Okay so some updates:

So tomorrow's anime stream is going to be an OVA night.

I'm showing a "Lost" episode of Sailor Moon that was made for a toy that was basically a phone that the characters in the show would use to call you and ask you trivia questions.

Then I'm going to show a hidden gem Chinese anime episode because I like the concept and want to share it.

Then my roommate will be showing Gregory's Horror Show, and Laidbackers.

The Halloween Stream is the 15th of this month! Don't forget!

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Last reminder, Halloween Stream is TOMORROW.

We are aiming for noon EST, but if there are any delays, it could start closer to 1pm, but hopefully nothing comes up.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Christmas stream is December 17th btw. Really sorry it takes me forever to remember to post these things.

We've got some silly stuff to watch, but unlike the Halloween stream where I try to list everything just in case there's a movie that does something someone can't handle, or has issues with.

I doubt there's much that will bother people in a Christmas Movie. So no spoilers, but I've got some weird obscure stuff!

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Christmas stream is this Saturday! Also we're gonna have a mini Christmas stream this Thursday for the anime stream. Will be showing Itsudatte My Santa, and a couple of other Christmas things. Including riffing on a most bizarre low budget movie. "Summertime Christmas"

For the stream we'll probably start around noon or 1pm EST, and will have things like "The gift of Christmas Light" and "The Star" being shown, as well as some obscure animated things.

Also another riff of a bad movie. Santa vs the Devil. There IS however a Mystery Science 3000 version of this movie we're tempted to show. I need votes on if we should do our own riff, or let the MSK3 team do theirs. Which would you prefer?

You can vote here:

wentwood

Citizen
Upcoming Movies

Bring It On 7 Cheer Or Die
Ghostbusters IV After Life
Tomb Raider III (Relaunch Movie)
TMNT VI Out Of The Shadows
Trans Formers VII Rise Of The Beasts

All on DVD

I'm watching Trans Formers (1985) and TMNT (2003) on DVD talking Saturday toons.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Upcoming Movies

Bring It On 7 Cheer Or Die
Ghostbusters IV After Life
Tomb Raider III (Relaunch Movie)
TMNT VI Out Of The Shadows
Trans Formers VII Rise Of The Beasts

All on DVD

I'm watching Trans Formers (1985) and TMNT (2003) on DVD talking Saturday toons.
What does this have to do with my thread? I'm sorry but I don't see any point to you posting this here.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
So just learned something about that poll I posted. I didn't know this before BUT:

That Santa vs the Devil movie? The MSK3 version is actually an EDITED version of the movie. It has many of the scenes cut out.

I do have the entire movie UNCUT. So if we riff it ourselves. You get to see all of it.

If we do the MSK3 version. It'll have a bunch of random stuff cut out.

Here's a new poll on the subject. Do you still want to do the MSK3 version? Or the uncut version with us riffing on it?

Top Bottom