Nevermore's sales and trade thread - current deal: One final Velocitron Cosmos (looking for a trade partner from Canada)

Nevermore

Citizen
Big update: I managed to trade most of the Cosmos figures I was able to obtain at this point. A lot of pretty good deals.

I currently have one final Velocitron Cosmos figure available, out of sixteen (!) I originally puchased at a very good price.
Final Velocitron Cosmos.jpg

I am currently looking for a Canadian fan who is still in need of a Cosmos and willing to make a deal.

There is an item on eBay I am interested in. The seller is located in Canada and does not offer international shipping. My idea would be that a Canadian fan who is willing to act as a handler and is not afraid of international shipping would buy the item and have it shipped to their home address, I would immediately (i.e. within 24 hours of the purchase) pay them (minus the price for Velocitron Cosmos), and then each of us would pay for shipping to the other person's home address.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Are you exclusively looking for New in Box figures, or are loose figures something you would consider?

Nevermore

Citizen
Updated. Nine Cosmos figures remain. Got Classic Legends Perceptor and Fireflight and Universe Ultra Hardhead, and currently have Universe Special Edition Overkill and the BotCon Rainmakers on the way.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Since we don't seem to have a specific feedback forum anymore, I'll leave this here:

Did a trade with Nevermore for a couple of Cosmoses, and couldn't be happier with how it went. There was some paperwork involved to get my stuff shipped out and through customs, but nothing too complicated or time consuming. Nevermore himself was super helpful and responsive throughout. Was definitely pleased with the entire process, and would recommend that anyone who was on-the-fence about doing a trade go ahead and give it a try.

Nevermore

Citizen
Donocropolis sent me Universe Ultra Hardhead and Classics Legends Fireflight and Perceptor (all used) in return for two Cosmos figures. Everything went fine, it was a good deal.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Since we don't have a specific feedback forum, someone should get on that, I'm leaving this here:

Not having any experience shipping oversea without leaving it up to "The Bay" to figure things out, Nevermore guided me through the not difficult process of oversea shipment and helped with any questions I had (and it was a LOT). The cosmos (plural) were well packed and protected.

Nevermore

Citizen
In return, Agent X sent me a used Universe Special Edition Overkill and a sealed three-pack of BotCon Rainmakers (Sunstorm, Bitsream and Hotlink), a deal which I'm extremely happy with. Everything arrived in good condition.

Top Bottom