Citizen
check it out March 25th!

Attachments

• Netflix March 22.jpeg
    Netflix March 22.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 241

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Ha. I was starting to wonder if they'd pulled the plug on it behind the scenes.

-ZacWilliam, seems bizarre not to have a toyline prepped to go with it....

Shadewing

Citizen
Don't worry, in about 6 months after the show there be a series of walmart exclusive Netflix Botbots!

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
I T L I V E S

I'm guessing it's supposed to be Clogstopper, Fomo, Frostferatu, and Angry Cheese (no idea about the yellow glove). They've taken some liberties with the designs, which is kinda surprising since the early toys already often varied so wildly from their official art.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Curious as to what the show will be like. I'd be happy with more or less a Transformers version of Teen Titans Go. 80% oddball non-sequitur humor and 20% in-jokes and references to obscure and ridiculous aspects of the brand history.

Dvandom

Citizen
I like the cartoonification seen on the toy packaging. I don't like these animation models.

---Dave

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
It's weird how this teaser manages to look so different than the previous teaser. Like, Frostferatu and co. retain the toys' chibi-ness to a degree, while Burgertron and friends are way more normally proportioned.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
New faces, plus Jubilee from 90s X-Men/Loonette the Clown from The Big Comfy Couch/Emily Eliazbeth from the Clifford's Fun With... video series/Claire Redfield from four Resident Evil games/and many other roles.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
God that looks fun. Yay!

I wish this had been out when the toys launched years ago... I think between me and my son we have the whole Lost Bots tribe except maybe the Soccer Ball. Gonna have to check into that.

-ZacWilliam, I do hope there's a new toyline matching these designs in the near future...

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just watched the trailer and honestly, it looks like a lot of fun, a very different take on Transformers, a serious departure from the Autobots vs Decepticons, a slap stick comedy about robots who change into every day objects, I'll admit I had my doults but this just looks like the people behind it simply want to create something truly funny and entertain people, unlike other stuff these days!

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
muKy2Ox.jpg

Nice to see some wholly new designs thrown in too, like the mop bucket, wet floor sign, cupcake/macaroon(?), and... erm, turd.

Top Bottom