Mystery Science Theater 3000

electricidad

Citizen
Happy Turkey Day! Episodes have been announced for the new season: mst3k.com/season13

1301: Santo and the Treasure of Dracula (like Samson and the Vampire Women (one of my daughter's favorite episodes))

1302: Robot Wars (a stop-motion deal from the early '90s)

1303: Beyond Atlantis (starring Sid Haig!)

1304: Munchie (kid unleashes a weird puppet-thing?)

1305: Doctor Mordrid (a Doctor Strange rip off starring Jeffrey Combs!!!!)

1306: Demon Squad (from 2019)

1307: Gamera vs. Jiger (YES)

1308: The Batwoman (same vein of the Wild World of Batwoman)

1309: The Million Eyes of Sumaru (a spy-thing from 1967)

1310: HG Well's the Shape of Things to Come (Star Wars rip off with Jack Palance)

1311: The Mask 3D (Halloween special!)

1312: The Bubble (I've watched this teaser three times and I don't know what this is about)

1313: The Christmas Dragon (something to do with a dragon, presumably at Christmas)

Lots to like about the upcoming season!

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
1301: Santo and the Treasure of Dracula (like Samson and the Vampire Women (one of my daughter's favorite episodes))
It's even more bonkers than Samson and the Vampire Women. This time the luchador has a friggin time machine for some reason. LOL

Really looking forward to season 13 as well. Plus we're getting proper Emily episodes this time. She did so well on the last live tour(and I'm gonna assume she's doing awesome on the current one as well)

Dvandom

Citizen
Note, Robot Wars is sort of a sequel to Robot Jox, which had an early Jeffrey Combs appearance. (I think it was supposed to be a fairly direct sequel initially, but ended up being an entirely different setting, just shared a model team.)

And yeah, it'd be too much to hope they were doing the classic Shape of Things to Come, there HAD to be a schlockier version. :)

---Dave

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The Christmas Dragon looks like Larpers somehow got a decent FX budget. A Lord of the Rings Christmas Special is definitely a fun choice to riff.

-ZacWilliam, only downside is having to wait for all these.

Ungnome

Citizen
Indeed. They are shooting for a Gizmoplex beta in December, so HOPEFULLY the first episode will drop in the January/February timeframe. Still wish it was sooner.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It's still up on youtube, all 11hrs or whatever it was.

I usually only get to check in for a movie or two due to Thanksgiving stuff. Got even less this year.

-ZacWilliam, but watched a good chunk in the day or two since.

Ungnome

Citizen
Wish I could do the live tour this year. Only close shows were on days I couldn't go. Hope you enjoyed it.

Ungnome

Citizen
Looks like episode 1301 will be dropping on March 4th. The date was announced towards the end of the marathon and I missed it because I dozed off.

Top Bottom