My Little Pony: Virtual Magic

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

This needs its own thread.

It is a thing that was released and seemingly no one played. As with A Maretime Bay Adventure, its enduring legacy is likely to be the treasure trove it's provided to the SFM gang. There's a whole GB of assets here. It's all much lower res than than the MBA stuff but it'll give people something to work with. At least the locations ought to be worth something.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
As far as I can tell, this has been out since early August. And I can't find ANY videos of anyone showing off how well it actually functions.

I found ONE review on Amazon. And...they couldn't even get it to work. It seems like the app requires the very newest of phones to work right.

I'm curious about how it expands on the first movie. But...not for something this iffy.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
None of the people I've seen analyzing the assets said anything about playing it either. Either it didn't work or they didn't even try before tearing it apart.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Right now I'm just kinda crossing my fingers they port this to the Oculus or something. I can't buy a new phone just for one VR thing. :/

Kinda wish I was a big youtube or something and had the money to drop on whatever I needed just so I could play this and review it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I guess they can't be accused of laziness. Every one of these games so far has locations and props that aren't in the others. I wish they'd stuck with A Maretime Bay Adventure as a base because it has the nicest models, but oh well. It's wild that this exists at all.

Top Bottom