"My Little Pony: A New Generation"....................(SPOILERS)

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
a_new_generation_by_johnjoseco_dero1qf-fullview.png

If that's true I bet we will hear about in the next shareholder call.

Also Sunny is so cute in that thumbnail.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Oh, and then there’s that ending. They kind of want to have their cake and eat it too, with the crystals and all. “The magic was inside US all along” *crystals do their thing finally* “Oh, it just took a little for them to warm up, nevermind, the magic WAS in the crystals, after all”.
I don't think that's exactly it. My take is the crystals didn't do anything, because as Sunny said it's not the crystals that had to be brought together. It was the ponies themselves. By having basically the 'leaders' of each pony type coming together to confirm that Sunny might be right after all, the crystals finally reacted. They're useless otherwise.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I don't think that's exactly it. My take is the crystals didn't do anything, because as Sunny said it's not the crystals that had to be brought together. It was the ponies themselves. By having basically the 'leaders' of each pony type coming together to confirm that Sunny might be right after all, the crystals finally reacted. They're useless otherwise.
I'll admit, I was mostly just being snarky with that line. But, these are VERY forgiving crystals since the leaders basically just have to look sorry at each other and they'll just give everyone their magic back.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm glad the reception has been so positive. I had moments watching it when I thought "Is this good? It's not just me, is it?"

I could nitpick some things but I just don't feel like it. This kept my spirits up last weekend and it's still helping my mood. It's so cute.

Cybersnark

Citizen
Finally had a chance to watch it last night, and I loved it too.

The time-skip to a new setting didn't bother me, but then I read history books for fun; it's a historical inevitability that nations/civilizations end and new ones rise to replace them. It's not about "failing," it's just part of the process. History is a palimpsest.

Top Bottom