MPG - new Japanese Transformers series

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I have to admit, I would probably bite for MP Constructicons. I think they're the only combiner team that could hook me at that price, though.

The Phazer

Citizen
Clockwise from the top-left:

MPG Shouki
Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime (probably Premium Finish)
Kingdom Tigatron
Earthrise Optimus Prime (maybe a Premium Finish)
Kingdom Shadow Panther
Kingdom Megatron (or maybe T-Wrecks?)
Titan class Black Zarak
Kingdom Galvatron
Selects Artfire w/ Nightstick
Those new Tensegrity display stands with the Optimus-colored redeco of Kingdom Ultra Magnus's inner cab robot

Could be Premium Finish Earthrise OP, but I thought I'd read that they were doing another Nemesis Prime release so it could be the Netflix toy.

Cradok

Citizen
I still don't know why this needed to be Masterpiece, will all the problems that brings. What happens when the torso guy has over-complex joints that snap when you attach the arms, or the left leg has transparent plastic in the wrong place, or the right arm does a Hound and just falls apart when exposed to air?

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I still don't know why this needed to be Masterpiece, will all the problems that brings. What happens when the torso guy has over-complex joints that snap when you attach the arms, or the left leg has transparent plastic in the wrong place and a whole, or the right arm does a Hound and just falls apart when exposed to air?
I also feel that the price is too much and at the wrong time, considering Star Sabre has just been "sold". It reminds me of MP Prime v3 bring sold alongside Unicron.

Blot

Citizen
Unless they change it so Shouki gets released like next week, nobody will be charging for him for a quite a while.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I understand why they do that, and for this price it really helps to spread out the payments like that, but at two years I think I would be bored with Raiden by the time I completed it.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
I can not wait for him. I love the HeadMaster show as it’s my favorite jg1 show and I always wanted Raiden. And this to me will fit perfectly in my chug. 600785F7-13CD-46B7-94FC-22ECD86201CF.jpegCDECB9B2-8E30-4569-A9C7-E079016789FA.jpeg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Nope, it still looks like an overpriced CHUG to me, whereas the 3P version(s) looks like an MP at a CHUG price.

Top Bottom