Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Question. Will the additional 1d12 damage Kage gets from Beathra trigger Kages d12 special? I don’t want to assume yes, so i though I’d ask before I post.

Patch

Citizen
Good to know, thanks.

I want to try and get a post up this weekend, but I'm still recovering from snow shoveling...

Patch

Citizen
Sorry again. For some reason I'm really short on time this week. -_-

There's a lot going on this turn. Now, since Patch's only single target attack is her [8] special, can the attack bonus be applied to that? Have any more droids been downed after Night Cap's attack?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Yes, the bonus can be applied to the d8 special. No, Night Cap did not defeat any droids.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
My brain has decided to shut down early today. Can't think good rn. Will reattempt tomorrow.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Has anyone heard from Destron? While I'm fine with waiting on his post, I see he hasn't logged in since the 13th so I'm getting a little worried.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah, sorry guys, be right there - just waiting to make sure everyone else has gone, I either go at the wrong time and get told, or i wait too long and need to get nudged lol.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have, finally, gotten back to writing up the story synopsis for our Mey Hem campaigns. Still not quite finished the first part (or disk) of season 2. But I am back to writing. So check it out if you can and tell me if I missed anything. Or just typos. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Correspondent 251 wasn't saying YPNR was trying to summon a god. Rather, that it is normally impossible to attack one who isn't physically in our world. Unless that was just EB getting confused IC.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Oh! That's how I interpreted it. That they're trying to call the god to kill it, and magic.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It didn’t really occur to me until after Patchs post. But my ’you’re the reason I exist’ from Kage, while still meaningful. it has a lot more meaning when applied to Patch, since YPNR has impacted her life so personally. Wheras Kage is more generalising about villainous people like 251.

His anger is absolutely that bad though. :)

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Sorry Zam, been putting in a lot of hours helping my dad with a landscaping job, I've got a post up. I'm not sure what Cher would think about Dee kinda half-ass wishing her to come back in and go all demon-eyes dark goddess on the poor Correspondent XD ... maybe she's above that sort of thing now... dang purification lol

Top Bottom