Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just for fun, I googled Omega Knight to see what came up. DC and Fortnite have Omega Knights apparently. interestingly, the Fortnite Omega (I can;t believe I’m saying this) design kinda works as a version of Kage, if he snapped and went full bigilante killer. Just add cape. Plus, his sword is called Knights Tornent.

Also, I think it best to wait until MED and TDW can post now. We seem to have reached another tipping point and I don’t think we can move forward without them.

also also. I’ve been listening to Two Steps From Hell again, and i Kinda like this song (Phantom) as Omega Knights theme. Or at least, its what Kage would hear in his head if he thought he was cool. I mean, this or the Lego Batman song of course. :)

Attachments

• CE2B7DC0-1470-489A-87EB-819C8389B992.jpeg
    CE2B7DC0-1470-489A-87EB-819C8389B992.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 43

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
It could be a while before I can post.

My grandmother is in the hospital with septic shock with a very small chance of recovery. The family is keeping vigil and they're updating me on her status. It's bad enough that we all came around on Wednesday to see her and say our goodbyes or at least have one last chat while she was still semi lucid. She's been mostly unconscious since.

With everything else that's been going on, I don't have the will to even contemplate posting here. I'm probably going to be away for a while. Which sucks, because I was really looking forward to the culmination of this arc, but I just don't have it in me right now to put on the Beathra mask.

So yeah, consider this notice to not wait for me, I don't know when I'll be back.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
take the time you need Doc, Of course, best wishes for your grandmother's recovery, but should the worst happen - you know we're here for you when/if you're ready.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Indeed. My sympathies and best wishes for a positive outcome.

And my condolences to you and your family should that time come.

We are here Doc.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
So a question of what people's plans are since we may be at a stalemate situation IC. Lucidas is more than content to watch everyone wait in the rain and the droids, though not in the rain themselves, aren't bothered by waiting either.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think I’ve written myself into a corner (again) with having Kage get increasingly wound up by Lucidas, but onky in his own head. So IC none of the other characters know he’s cracking up. I mean, he wants to get to Lucidas and get him to (if he knows) tell them about the magic kids and why YPNR is such a utopian place, yet it’s rotten.

Except they just got Patch back, robots are on the way, he both wants to avoid and interrogate Correspondent 251 etc.

i want to continue certainky. Maybe EB could try and get his attention and get him to calm down before he does something stupid?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
One option that's always on the table is asking an NPC a question. It depends on how it's asked for how they respond, but it's always there.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I'm back. It's been a rough time. My grandmother passed away the day before Thanksgiving and it still feels weird, but hopefully getting back into the routine will help settle things.

I'll say, keep aware of this. A routine can help with the coping but something like this can also shatter your routines.

Top Bottom